Chapter 8 And you thought Tartarus was scary

Thalia POV

I can't believe that my father, no scratch that I can't believe Zeus would kill three of his daughters just because of his pride I see now that Luke was right the Olympians are unjust rulers. I want nothing to do with them anymore but oh well I guess I wont have to. I closed my eyes and hoped that Tartarus wasn't as bad as Percy, Nico and Annabeth made it out to be.

Annabeth POV

I guess I deserve this, I just wish I got a chance to tell Percy I'm sorry and make it up to him but now I'll never get the chance thanks to Zeus and his freaking paranoia but at least I'll go out with my mother and Thalia and my new sisters. So I just closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable.

Apollo POV

Oh my gods this f***ker is really going to kill us and I never got to tell Rachel how I truly felt I would have given up being a god to be with her and now I'm going to be sent to Tartarus the hard way I swear on everything higher than me Zeus I will find a way to get you back for what you have done to my sisters nieces and daughters. I closed my eyes and said good bye my family.

Nico POV (bet you didn't see that one coming) 

How do I get into these situations, I mean seriously I blame Percy he is a bad influence trouble follows him like shadows follow my father. I mean first he asks me to be a titan then before I can except Erebus comes to me and tells me he is fading and that he is making me his Heir and the new Primordial of darkness. I didn't even get a chance to say no before he hit me with a beam that hurt like Hades. When I awoke I found myself in a room with a woman who had more power than all the Olympian gods put together so I said "Who are you and where have you brought me." The woman laughed and said "Oh my straight to business I see my son has picked some one like himself and as for who I'm Chaos the Creator of the Universe and first primordial but you may just call me mother or mom which ever you like.

I looked at the woman she had pale skin with hair as black as night with red lips and a dress that looked as if she wore the universe it's self as clothes. I also noticed she looked as if she was in her early twenties and I had to admit she was pretty hot. she then said "Now that you are done checking me out we can get stared. I blushed and she laughed she then told me all I was in charge of and what I must do she also told me we needed to go because Percy and Co. will need help so we shadowed traveled to the throne room. When we got there I saw Zeus throw his Lighting bolt and It was flying at Thalia I saw red and jump from where I was to right in front of them at the same time I rapped the shadows around Zeus throat my last thought was I hope I make it in time.

Percy POV

As both my wife, I love saying that no stupid ADHD anyway as I was saying as we stop timed to get Athena, Apollo, Artemis and the Hunt out of harms way I walked out of the shadows and Hestia said "It's going be forever to explain this to them." I nodded then I noticed a woman who with all the power radiating off her could only be Chaos, and in the far corner a Nico frozen in time and to say he felt more powerful was a understatement he could put Gaea and all the Giants to shame at the same time. I could also see that he was pissed.

I looked at the Chaos and she nodded her head knowing what I was  thinking so I flashed all of us back to my palace (Neo Titans don't need to hold hand or touch you to teleport others). Nyx looked at me and I said "please restrain Nico, I don't want him blowing up my palace when he wakes."

I resumed time so Zeus would think he killed them all. then I unfroze them all and just like I thought Nico let out a Roar at sounded demonic I also notice he ha formed shadow wings and his once black eye's were now pits of hell fire. Nyx gasped as if she knew what was going on and Chaos just walked up to Nico calmly an smacked him in the back of the head which turned him back to normal, he then yelled "mom that hurt." Chaos giggled and said "well then you shouldn't lose control of your powers like that." I saw most of the hunt, Artemis, Apollo and Athena cowering from what Nico just became, however both Nyx and Thalia walked up to him and slapped him at the same time then they both said "Don't you dare do that to us again you hear me Shadow boy." They then looked at each other then smiled and looked back at Nico and hugged him. 

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~Time skip 2 hours ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis POV

After a lot of explaining and questions from Athena and her daughter we finally found out where we were and why we had survived this ordeal. Percy then Offered us a place with him and his Neo Titans we all needed time to think so he gave us 3hours to decide. After the meeting Orion found me in the garden my mother had planted I really wanted to see her but Percy told me she left to get Rhea and other Titans who would swear loyalty to him. 

Flashback

Artemis some called out to me I turned to see it was Orion and said "Hey Orion." he was about to say something else but I stopped him and said "look Orion I didn't get a chance to say this to you before I don't know if I can ever get over you raping those women even if it wasn't your fault, however I also see that in my lifetime I also have done things I wish I could take back I have killed good men just because the saw my naked body, I have brought men to my father on the pretense that they were evil, to be killed by him, I have willingly castrated and kill males on nothing but the whims of my father and unlike you I can't say I that I didn't know because my brother and Hestia have told me and showed me time and time again and I never listened to there council and even as I say this I want to judge you for your crimes against women even knowing they were not your doing, so I ask you can you truly forgive someone as ratchet as me?" Instead of answering he walked to me and kissed me with so much passion I broke and began to return it we finally broke apart only for the sake of air. He then said "I'll take you pain, I'll take your hatred, I'll take your flaws as long as I also get to have your love as well, I have waited to long to do this and if you say no I will understand however." Orion then got down on one knee and said "Phoebe Artemis you have been my love, my heart, my salvation and my hope so will you do me the honor of marry me."           

Flashback ended

So this bring me back to the present with him down on his knees and me have to answer the questions I have always wanted him to ask me. but before I could we heard a loud explosion so we all ran into the throne room. Percy had a dagger in his chest and Hercules was standing over his body with a man who radiated as much power as Chaos. he smiled and said see you around and teleported out with Hercules. we were all stunned only Hestia and Apollo were quick enough to act. he looked down and said "Percy has slipped into a coma." 

Hestia normally the calmest of us all let a blast of hell fire, Greek fire and Chaos flames out the blast was so strong I have no doubt that the Olympians could feel it. and just as I thought this they all flashed into the palace Zeus shocked that we were still alive but before he could do anything Hestia had flashed to him and blasted him into the wall and for the first time I saw something I thought I would have never saw on my Aunt she had blood lust in her eyes. Her poker that she always uses to tend the hearth turned into a katana as black as death with flames that seem to take the hope out of the room. then she said in a more of a growl then words "I will kill you all for what you have done to my husband."

As she said this her once red hair turned black her gold wings tuned black like Percy's her canines sharpened to the point that they looked like vampire teeth and her orange and brown dress turned into black leather pants and a black leather bustier leaving little to the imagination along with this she had what looked like dragon gauntlets that were black as well, Her armor was engulfed in a aura of flames, the same flames that surrounded her sword. All I could think is we are all in trouble, this fact was cemented when she growled again and said "you will all die."         

Well that it for this chapter hoped you like it sorry for leaving it at a cliff hanger, well no I'm really not  I know I'm evil lol see you next time.

P.S. do you think Nico should be with

A.) Nyx

B.) Thalia

C.) Thalia and Nyx