Chapter 9 wait what

Apollo POV

As I saw Lady Hestia go into her dark form about to kill everyone in the room other than Percy including her on subjects, This was not my Aunt Hestia and seeing the scared as they were I decided to help. Now you may be wondering how I can help fight against a all powerful pissed off Neo Titan Queen who just threw around my self proclaimed all powerful father? Now you may not know this but even though me and Arty are twins I actually am the older one. Yea shocker I know, but remember I am the god of truth an I can't lie so how was I able to say I'm the older sibling when clearly I was born after Artemis hell she helped give birth to me to get her domain of child birth, Well you see I have had two lives, with different sets of parents, my mother that everyone knows about is Leto Titaness of motherhood and the oracles of the day and my father is man laying unconscious and so called King of gods. Know my other set of parents may come as a shocker because most do not know that I am also a Primordial God, my mother was and is Nyx Primordial Goddess of the Night even if she doesn't know it's me and my father is Erberus Primordial God of darkness. They were both great parents and I had a great life but that all changed when my wife faded, it was the most painful thing I experienced losing my mate. I was so crushed after she faded that I was going to fad right along side of her, however my cousins the Moirai also known as the fates loved me and my wife and although they were to late for my wife they were able to find my soul just before it faded from existence. The Moirai not wanting to see me fade as my wife along with our domains. To understand how bad that would have been my wife was Hemera primordial Goddess of the day and purity when she faded her domain of day and purity were given to me and if I faded her domains as well as my own would fade right along with me so before that could happen the Moirai forced reincarnation on me. Now normally everyone even god's and goddess have to take a dip in the river Lethe and lose there memories however as weak as I was I might have lost the domains so they made an exception for me to keep all my domains, powers and memories, however I was warned never to allow Zeus to know what I truly was until the Day I was reunited with my wife an since she faded that was never going to happen. So seeing as Zeus was out cold and I knew there was only one way to help Lady Hestia, so I concentrated on my primordial form which I haven't taken since I was reborn into this knew life and once again I was Aether primordial of light, as soon I was in my primordial form again I knew I could go back and forth between forms like going between my Greek and Roman form.

Artemis POV

I looked over at the massive amount of light that entered the room and saw a man who looked like my brother although he had white hair, white and silver eyes almost like mine, he was wearing an all white suit, he then shot a pure white beam at Aunt Hestia that seemed to radiate the tranquility one feels when they walk out at day break and see the sun come up. Then in a voice that radiated pure power he said "Lady Hestia your husband will be fine, his body needs time to heal and knowing Lord Perseus how would he feel knowing you just killed innocent people. The ones responsible for this act have fled so the only ones you intend to exact justice on are innocent." After he said this It looked like she was having an internal struggle with her self before form changed to the Titaness of the Hearth. The man then walked up to me and said "I'm so sorry Arty, I tried to tell you, why else do you think I have always called you baby sis." My mouth hung open and I said "Apollo" he smiled and said "well right now I'm my old self the Primordial god of light Aether but by any other name I'm still your brother and twin just a lot older than you thought I was. Also the reason that I and am as you like to call it a male whore is because Hemera my one true love has faded, and Primordial males only have one or two soulmates unfortunately for me I only have one, so now I'll be alone for all eternity because my cousins the Moirai or as most call them the Fates wont allow me to fade to be with her." As my brother said this tears feel from his eyes and for the first time I could finally see why he did the things he did and why my brother is always goofy, immature, lazy it's all an act. I pulled him into a hug and he let everything out eventually he pulled himself together and said "I'm so glade you are my sister." I was going to reply but Aunt Hestia tap my brother on the shoulder "Apollo."