I

The team just kicked the winning goal, causing my the team to raise their arms in victory. The cheerleaders scream and shook our pom poms to rowdy up the crowd.

Almost all the cheerleaders went up and tackled their boyfriends to celebrate.

It was just Kellin, Tony, and I standing there because he didn't have any boyfriend's like the rest of the guys. Oh, I should've mentioned that this is an "gay school".

All the gay and lesbian kids go here because we're rejected by other schools. There were some straight or bi kids here and we were fine with that.

Vic Fuentes was one of the straights, sadly. I sighed to myself thinking about it.

He was so perfect, and gorgeous to not crush over him. Almost everyone was attracted to the populars.

There are two different types of populars at this school. The guys who play sports; and the guys on the cheer team.

The guys who played sports on the soccer team were Vic, his brother Mike, Oli, Zack, Rian, and few others. Then there were the guys on the football team; Austin, Jack, Matty, Chris (we all call him Fronz), Andy, Craig and a couple others. But those are all the mains guys on the sports side, but for us lovely people on the cheer team.

Its Kellin, me, Tony, Alex , Alan, Gerard, TJ, Ashley, and a few others.

I had a HUUUGGGEEEE crush on Vic I might also add, almost as big as Tony's crush on Mike.

"Hey, Mike's waving to you," I whispered to Tony with a giggle.

Tony's cheeks went a bright pink as he waved back to Mike shyly. Once Mike turned back to Vic, Tony looked as though he was going to pass out.

"Go talk to him," I told him waving or congratulating any passing team member.

Vic came up to us after high fiving everyone else.

He had a bright smile and his sexy body was gleaming with sweat. Ugh, he's too sexy to be alive! But he's not GAY!! Ugh!

"Great game, Vic,"I forced out. Earning a giggle from Tony.

He smiled even wider and nodded, "Thank you and I might add that the new cheer was great. Bug, also... why are all the guys now wearing skirts?"

I looked down at our new uniforms with a smile.

"We finally made it official that the new uniforms are now with skirts instead of shorts. Plus, we all have smooth legs so it shows it off more," I said, shaking my pom poms out of habit.

"Oh, well they look good," he said before his coach called him to him.

Once he walked away I turned back to Tony to see he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Smooth legs?" He asked chuckling.

I felt my cheeks burn a light pink blush, "Shut up, I panicked."

He giggled and shook his head as he glanced back at Mike.

"Well, considering you're embarrassed about wearing the skirt, I think we all look fabulous."

He blushed and looked down at himself.

He pulled his skirt down slightly and pulled his arms across his chest. I hugged him tightly and smiled.

"Tony, you're beautiful. You look fine, love. You're legs are fine, your stomach is fine, your arms are okay. You don't have fat thighs, you don't have rolls, you're perfect and beautiful. Okay?"

He looked down and gave me a small nod.

Tony is always insecure in public and especially in the new cheer uniforms.

They're black and red for our school colors, it has a crop top that covers our chest and to our high stomachs. The skirts start at our waists and end around our higher thigh. We booty shorts to cpver ourselves up though.

Some of the guys even did they're hair, like Kellin. He had his tiny pigtails on his head with red ribbons and he was shaking his pom poms. Alex did his how he normally does his, Alan had a small ponytail in the back, Gerard had pigtails as well. I had my just the way it was.

Tony's hair was always covering his face and hiding in fear. He never liked to show his face at games because of Mike, he's so adorable.

Tony and are practically like a couple, people as me alllllll the time, but we're not.

I prefer one of the only straight guys at school, Vic. I wanted to just bury my face in his warm chest.

"Come on, let's go to the party," I said, shaking my pom poms.

Tony gave me a small nod and looked down at his shoes.

"Come on, I heard its at Vic's house," I said in a sing-song voice.

"A-And M-Mike's," Tony stuttered out.

"The party's at Vic's?" Kellin butt in.

"Yeah, you going?" I asked.

He nodded and followed the small crowd beginning to leave the field.

"Come on, babe, this is going to be amazing. Baby you can get Mike drunk enough to bang," I said with a laugh.

He blushed and punched my arm," God, you're embarrassing!"

I laughed and dragged him after the laughing crowd. This is going to be amazing, maybe I can at least get to talk to Vic.