II

We finally arrived at Vic's house and it was actually bigger than I thought.

I smiled at the nervous looking Tony amd dragged him in the open door and into the house.

I heard Vic's voice say something about 'parents for a week' or something like that.

I saw Mike disappear upstairs and come back down with cases of beer and some nice looking alcohol.

"Found some for the lovely cheerleaders," he said with a wink in oir direction.

Some beers were passed out to the team and the jocks, soon the all the cheerleaders were in the front with the boys.

Within 20 minutes Kellin was giggling away with any guy, while all the cheerleaders were talking with the teams. I managed to drag Tony and I to Vic and Mike but made it seem like we ran into them on accident.

I bumped into him "accidentally" and gave an apologetic smile, while Tony was hiding behind me.

"I'm sorry," I said after the smile.

"Don't worry about it, Jaime," Vic said with a smile.

I nodded and he sort of looked to the side to get a better look at the cowering Tony.

"Tony, right?" He asked.

Tony pulled his pom poms tighter to his chest and gave a small nod, earning a smirk from Mike.

"Cool, well since everyone's busy and flirting wanna come outside with Mike and I? We have a pool if you want, later," he offered.

"Sure," I said, pulling Tony after the Fuentes brother.

They had a wonderful backyard and a nice looking pool. There was a few people out here but they were making put mainly.

Austin was sitting on the ground against the house with Alan on his lap. They're lips were locked and Austin's hand was up Alan's skirt.

I felt happy because Alan has liked Austin since middle school, but I wasn't happy about where his hand was.

"This is an aammaazziinngg backyard," I said, glancing away from the two.

"I guess," Vic said with a smile, sipping his beer.

"Its nice," I said.

"Its private pool, too," Mike said with a smirk at Tony.

I smiled at the shy kid who's face was a bright red and he looked as though he was lost in a fantasy. I was, too, all I could do was imagine a sexy Vic shirtless.

I mentally bit my lip at the delicious sight, as I smiled back at Vic.

"So, where's your parents if I may ask," I said, gripping my own pom poms out of habit.

"They're out for a few weeks because my aunt needs help," He said simply and quickly.

I decided not to push it any further judging by the pain Vic was hiding, but I could see it in his beautiful eyes. I'd love to look into those when he's cuddling me.

I purred to myself but I guess it was kinda loud, because I got weird looks from the Fuentes brothers and a giggle from Tony. I blushed and looked away.

"Um, so, uh... Will you be going to the cheer leading tournament?" I asked quickly, getting off of my awkward mishap.

"What? Sure, if you want us to," Vic said with a smile.

"Can we look up your skirts for free," Mike said jokingly, but giving a quick smirk to Tony before he drank some more beer.

Tony blushed, and giggled like a teenaged girl, oh wait...

Vic smirked at the two but couldn't help but chuckle.

"He's such a flirt, it kinda sickens me sometimes," Vic said as we walked away from the two.

"Why?" I asked, glancing back at Mike quickly.

"Of how easy he can take someone home with him- drunk or sober." Vic replied, taking a sip of beer.

"Is he going to hurt, my Tony?" I asked, only out of concern for Tony.

He's had his heart broken so many times, and I've been there for him so many times. I don't want to see him get hurt by the guy who he thinks he's in love with.

"What? No, trust me. I can tell by the way Mike is acting and what he's been telling me for a few months now, that he really likes Tony," Vic said with a smile.

I nodded and looked up and down at him quickly, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Does it feel... weird... to be one of the only straight guys at our school? I mean, I thought your brother was straight, too, but I was wrong."

He laughed and shook his head, "Mikey's pansexual." He kinda slowed his laughter and looked down, "But, being one of the only straight guys is actually not that bad, it's actually pretty fun."

He looked down at the floor and continued to sip his beer. I tried mot to watch as he licked hjs lips after the drink, because it was soooo perfect.

"Hey there," Kellin said, suddenly right next to me.

"Hey, Kellin," Vic said with a smile.

He giggled and batted his eyelashes like he does with every guy, he even bit his lip slightly. Vic wasn't aware by his flirting and just smiled innocently.

It was cute, but Kellin was ruining my good mood. I swear to god if he does back off my man right now I will dump Vic's beer on him, and Sparta kick him into the pool.

"Whatcha talkin' about?" He asked Vic as though I wasn't even there.

Do I look like a freaking breeze? Oh no, honey, I am you're worst nightmare.

"Jaime and I were just talking," he said simply.

"Oh," he said, sounding slightly disappointed. This time Vic realized and he smiled Botswick.

"You enjoying the party?" He asked, changing the subject.

Kellin went back to his flirty, giggly, obnoxious self once again, "Oh, yes of course."

I couldn't take much more of him so I excused myself and walked back inside. It smelt like alcohol and teenager. Ew.

I sighed and wandered up the stairs to try and find the bathroom, only to walk into a make out scene in the hallway. Tony was pressed up against the wall and was being held by his ass. Mike had his body pressed against Tony's, and Tony's legs were wrapped around his waist.

Mike was trailing down to Tony's neck when he picked him up- lips still attached to his neck. They walked into a room and shut the door.

I giggled and thought, "Good luck, my no-longer-innocent turtle."

I decided to try and find the bathroom once again, so I opened a door. It was Vic's.

It was only a guess, but it was big. I slowly wandered in and looked around the beautiful room. There was a few Pantera posters, a king size bed, a guitar, a stereo, CD's everywhere, a desk that was littered with paper.

I saw baby pictures, soccer pictures, there was even one of the cheer team on his wall. I was Kellin was in the center, as usual, Tony was being throw up in the air with a terrified expression. I was in the air, too.

I looked fat and my hair was a mess that day. I was just a little shocked he had this on his wall. It made me smile, just to think he had us on his wall.

Its not the best picture but, hey, it made me smile.