V

During practice, all I want to do is freaking kick Kellin into the goal. I mean, he put me on the BOTTOM of the pyramid.

But, finally it was over so we could give the football and soccer teams the field. Football started first so they took up most of the field and the soccer team was no where to be seen.

The cheer team walked into the locker rooms but, Tony and I were startled when a small shriek was heard from someone on the team.

Ashley and Kellin looked scared and frozen.

I slowly peeked around the corner to see the soccer team and a chalkboard. I sighed.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked, looking at Kellin.

"I-I didn't scream. Just surprised." He said, glancing at the soccer team.

I looked back to see Oli was chuckling.

Oh yeah, Oli plays soccer.

"We're almost done. Sorry, we had no where else to plan," Vic said with apologetic smile.

I opened my mouth but was cut off before I could inhale.

"Oh, its perfectly fine," Kellin said with an innocent smile.

He calmly walked over and retrieved his bag, winking at MY Vic. Mine.

He walked to the shower area and closed the curtain. Everyone else rushed to get a stall with a curtain leaving Me, Tony, and Alex to wait for a stall.

He was playing with his pom poms and watching as Vic explained the strengths and weaknesses of each member.

I kinda listened because I actually like soccer, it funny to watch them kick a ball around and not tackle eahc other. Vic was smiling which made everyone seem okay that they were doing something wrong.

In cheer everything we did wrong we had to be "punished" according to Kellin.

Dazed in my thoughts I didn't even realize that Oli sat next to me and said hello.

I blinked and smiled, "Hey, sorry Oli. I was spacing off."

He chuckled and smiled, "Its fine really. I just wanted to say you guys are really good."

I smiled as his compliment in his thick British accent. He was such a sweetheart to everyone, no matter how much of a jerk someone was to him.

"Thank you, Oli. You guys are good, too."

He nodded and listened to the rest of the speech thing Vic was giving to the team.

Some of the stalls opened up, but Tony being the soft poptart he was, he let Alex shower first.

"You're too nice," I told him as we walked to the bathroom area.

When we set our stuff down on the counter, Kellin was standing behind me in the mirror looking upset.

He had a large purple sweater on with a pink skirt and white vans. His hair was kinda weat but had a pink headband in.

I brushed my hair and met his eyes in the mirror, "What?"

He frowned and growled, he looked over his shoulder and back at me, "Back off of him."

He sounded very upset. But, I have absolutely no clue what he is talking about. Let alone, who he's talking about.

"What?" I asked, setting down my brush.

I glanced over to see a timid looking Tony who was shaking while turning on the water.

"You heard me. Stay. Away. From. Oli," he spat.

He turned on his heels, gathered his stuff and stormed out of the locker room all together. I looked at Tony and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't get into any trouble, Jaime," he said and picked his stuff.

He walked to a stall and shut the curtain.

As long as Kellin stays away from Vic, I'm staying away from "his" Oli. Kellin is starting the war, I'm just gonna end it.