III

I examined Vic's room a little bit more when I came across his vanity. It was very feminine, but Vic fixed it up a little bit. I smiled and sat down in the chair he had for it.

There were multiple different hair brushes, for many different things. There was a blow dryer, and a flat iron it was brught but faded red.

I smiled and imagined how much time Vic spends in his hair in the morning. I smiled and looked down, only to let my jaw drop.

His drawer was partially open and underneath a bag was a razor.
I know I shouldn't be poking around in other people's privacy in the first place, but... this was my Vickyboo. I set my pom poms down and slowly picked up the piece of metal.

I blinked back tears as I could only wish to see how many times a week does Vic hold this monster in his hand. Why would such a happy boy want to end his life or allow any pain to seep out of his wrists and down the drain. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't and I won't.

I let out a shaky sigh and set it back in the drawer, I looked at myself in the mirror just to regret it. My usually spiked hair was messed up, and the little bit of blonde i have is all over the place.
"God, I'm so disgusting." I said to myself.

I grabbed my pompoms again and let out a small sigh.

I stood up and wandered again, until I was at the huge bed. I smiled to myself and laid down. It was sooooo soft.

I purred to myself as I buried my face into the messed up blankets, inhaling Vic's amazing scent. It smelt like cologne and teenage boy.

I giggled and buried my face further, I wanted to wrap myself in his blanket and sleep. I heard a giggle from the doorway, causing me to squeal because I got scared.

Vic was standing in the doorway holding three empty beer cans and chuckling.

"V-Vic, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invade your privacy and I didn't see an-"

"Shhhh, you're okay," he said with a small chuckle.

He was swaying slightly as he walked over and laid down on his bed. He patted the bed, signaling me to lay down again.

I slowly sat on the bed, just so he could yank me back into his arms. I giggled and squealed as Vic started tickling me, he is so freaking adorable when he's drunk.

"V-Vic! Noo!" I said through my laughter.

He was using both hands to tickle me now, but I tried to get away. He pulled me back down, making us both laugh. It took me a minute, sadly, to realize that his hand was on my upper thigh, and my skirt was up.

I felt my cheeks burn as my head pressed against his chest, I'm dreaming or he's really drunk.

My cheeks were burning brighter as he began to gently rub my thigh and smiled to himself.

This has to be a dream. This has to be a dream. This would never happen and it... I'm in shock.

"Vic? Are you drunk?" I asked quietly.

He just chuckled and slipped his hand up to my ass and groped me, causing me to let out a small gasp. He slipped his other hand up and gripped my thigh as he leaned down and kissed my nose.

I heard a giggle from the doorway, causing me to snap away from Vic and all I see is Kellin holding up his phone. He had an evil smirk, and he shook his pom pom.

"Busted. I didn't think Vic would ever go gay for you." He said, smugly.

I blinked back my tears and watched as Kellin held up the phone, it was a clear picture of the scene that just happened. I didn't want Vic's reputation to go down the drain because of me.

"Don't sh-show that t-to anyone. V-Vic would never t-talk to me again if he s-saw that," I stuttered out.

It was taking everything in me not to have a breakdown. I already saw his razor, I didn't want to think of what he would do if that picture went on the Internet.

He giggled and walked out of sight. I looked back at the drunken Vic and watched as he played with my skirt.

"Vickyboo?" I asked quietly.

He giggled quietly at the pet name and smiled, "Yeah?"

"Can I see your arms?" I asked.

He nodded and sat up with slight struggles. He held his arms out for me and gave me a weak smile. I rolled them up to see cuts and scars littered his wrists.

"My poor baby," I whispered.

I felt tears sting my eyes. I love this guy and he doesn't it, and seeing these scars on his body makes me feel questionable and scared.

I'm too afraid to talk to him about when he's sober, but that scares me more. He hurts himself, but everyone sees this happy and carefree guy.

"Why?" I whispered.

"My aunt... my family... my ex... my old friends..." he said slowly.

"My poor baby," I said, hugging him tightly.

He nuzzled into me and giggled. He was like a kid, but drunk, and a teenager. I hugged him tighter and he giggled more.

"I have to go, Vic. Okay?" I said quietly.

"But whhyyy?" He whined, looking up at me.

I smiled and pecked his cheek, "I'll be back tomorrow. But, here."

I pulled away and found a random piece of paper laying on the floor. I grabbed a pen from his desk and wrote my phone number down. Below my number I told him to call ot text me as soon as he wakes up.

I set the pen down and kissed his head.

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you soon, love."

I grabbed my pom poms and walked out the door and the end of hallway I see Tony and Mike. Tony was pressed against the wall with his legs wrapped around Mike's waist.

His hand was gripping his thigh tightly and his other hand Tony's hands pinned above him. They're mouths were attacking each other like freaking World War III.

Then his mouth trailed down to his collarbone and I heard a moan.

I walked over and crossed my arms. I cleared my throat loudly, causing both of them to jump and pull away. Tony fell to the floor on his butt.

"I'm really sorry to ruin your fun but we have to go." I said.

Tony nodded and stood back up, rubbing his butt slightly. Mike chuckled and kissed Tony fully on the lips.

He blushed and giggled before standing next to me, I quickly made my way to the stairs.

"Later, baby," I heard Tony quietly.

We walked down the stairs and to the living room full of drunken teenagers, some drinking more and then some making out.

When Tony and I walked downstairs there was no sign of Botswick and there were wolf-whistles directed to us. I shurgged it off and started to make my way to the front door.

Ignoring all comments such as "Nice ass", "Let's see under the skirt", or "Let's fuck,"

I pulled Tony out of the house and began walking down the sidewalk.

"Why are we leaving?" He asked quietly.

"I really really need to talk to you," I mumbled, trying to not let me voice crack or the tears out.