IV

"You were in bed with him?" Tony asked, once we were back to my place and locked in my room.

I nodded and buried my face in my pillow, "But not like that."

I heard Tony sigh and felt the bed shift as he laid next to me. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me to him. He buried his face in my chest and then slowly looked back up at me.

"We have cheer practice to go to tomorrow," he said quietly.

I groaned and nodded.

"But, its also the same time the boys have soccer practice. Talk to him then."

My eyes widened slightly. I don't want it to seem like I took advantage of him when we was drunk, or for him to never talk to me again, or even for him to want to kill himself.

I shook my head and felt my tears begin to flow.

"Please, don't cry," Tony mumbled, hugging me tighter.

What have I gotten myself into?

------

Tony and I were walking to cheer practice and slipped into the locker rooms. We were always the first ones there and didn't like to make a lot of noise.

We sat on the bench and Tony went to open his mouth but the door opened and all that was heard was Kellin's obnoxious voice.

"I swear! She does NOT deserve him!" He snapped.

"They're breaking up," Matty's voice said.

He's not supposed to be in the locker rooms, he's not on the team. Kellin doesn't care about any rules or anything... That's why I deserve to be team captian.

"Plus," Matty continued, "I'm pretty sure Oli likes you."

I heard Kellin's obnoxious giggle as he opened his locker.

"Well, Oli is cute and sweet and just so perfect... Just like, Vic." He said, getting lost in his own thought.

I felt my insides burn with anger at those words. No. He does NOT like Vic and NEVER will. Vic. Is. Mine.

I clenched my jaw, forcing down so many words and keeping my body in once place and not choking the stupid brat.

"Vic? Isn't he straight?"

"Yeah, but maybe not. I found him getting touchy with Preciado. But, its not going to be like that for long." Kellin said. I could hear the smirk and cockiness that was in that sentence.

I stood up but Tony grabbed my wrist. He shook his head and pointed his finger down, telling me to stay. I silently sat back down and listened further.

"Are you sure?" Matty responsed, leaning against the lockers.

"Yeah, and if it doesn't work then I could just cuddle Oli," He said, just like a fangirl.

"Come on, just get dressed so you can start stretching. My mom is being moody so I have to be home soon." Matty said.

"Alright, I forgot my key in the living room and the doors are locked."

Matty sighed and probably nodded, causing Kellin to thank him and probably begin to get dressed.

Tony and I continued our silence until they left the locker rooms, talking about other things.

Once their voices were no longer audible I punched a locker.

"Well, Oli is cute and sweet and just so perfect... Just like Vic," I mimicked.

"Just, don't worry... Kellin won't win Vic's heart over." Tony said, trying to be encouraging.

"But he's going to try. He's going to do everything to get him." I growled.

"Kellin tries to date a lot of people... Don't worry about it," Tony said as he began to undress.

He slipped on his practice clothes, not caring if I looked or not. Tony and I are close. We grew up together, we came out of the closet together, we even kissed a few times, and actually almost had sex. ^///^ hehe... oops.

I slipped on mine and hugged Tony tightly. He hugged back and pecked my cheek. We walked out and turned the corner to see Vic was within two inches of me.

I bumped into him and quickly backed away, "I'm so sorry, Vic."

"Its fine. Um... I actually needed to talk to you... or you me?" He asked with a smile, but he looked like he confused himself.

"Oh yeah," i said, glancing at Tony.

He gave me a small smile before being picked up by Mike and earning a full on kiss.

I looked back at Vic, who looked slightly uncomfortable. I gave him a small smile and took his hand, and pulled him into the locker room.

"I feel like I'm not allowed to be in here," Vic said once we got to the my locker.

"Its a boy's locker room," I said sitting down on the ground.

Vic slowly sat next to me and gave a small smile.

"Vic?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm?" He hummed with his adroable freaking smile.

"Um... do you remember anything from the party after you got drunk?"

His smiled faded and he looked at the ground, he shook his head and began to play with his sleeve.

"Oh, alright... just... wondering." I said looking down.

"Why... Did something happen?" His voiced sounding very concerned.

I felt a small stab of guilt in my heart, but I simply shook my head and gave him a small smile.

"Nothing happened, Vic. I promised."

I hate lying, to anyone- especially Vic.

A wave of relief washed over his face as he let out a small sigh.

"Thank God... I was scared for a second there," a smile stretched back on his face.