Chapter 5

Graces POV:

"Do we really have to do this?" I groanded. "Yes, yes we do!" Sarah said happily and I rolled my eyes. I just sat on the round chair in front of the dressing room scrolling through my phone. Sarah soon popped out in a short lime green dress above her knees and sparkles on top. "Ew no!" I said laughing.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked spinning around in front of the mirror outside the dressing room. "If I know anything about dress shopping for prom you need a long dress!" I said. "Fine, you go find a dress for me to try on considering you know so much!" she said crossing her arms then storming back into the dressing room.

I stood up and walked into the millions of racks coated in dresses. I was already getting a headache from all the sparkles and arrays of colors. "Hey stranger." I heard an oh so familiar voice behind me.

"Hey." I said looking through dresses for Sarah. It was Nick who was standing on the other side of the rack standing so tall I could see his head over it. "looking for a dress?" he asked and I roed my eyes. "Not for me, it's for Sarah, there is no way in hell that I'm going to Prom. Why are you here?" I asked him and smirked.

"Looking at dresses with Becca." he said. My eyes scanned the store looking for her but when I turned back around there was the blonde devil herself. "Jesus you scared me!" I said stepping back and blinking a couple times. "Oh sorry." she said saracasticlly then grabbed Nicks shirt collar and smashed her lips on his.

Really? I rolled my eyes and waited for there make out session to stop but it looked as if it wasn't ending anytime soon. I grabbed a random long dress off the racks and walked back to Sarah. Man I hate that girl.

I threw the dress over the changing curtain to Sarah and sat back down. "This is so cute!" she exclaimed and I just pulled out my phone. After about 5 minutes of Sarah admiring and trying to get on the dress Nick and Becca walked up.

"I'll be changing Nick, no peeking!" she said putting her finger under his chin then walked suductivly into the dressing room. Nick sat down next to me and huffed pulling out his phone.

We sat there in an awkward silence just ok our phones until Sarah walked out in the dress I picked for her. It was a long light blue strapless dress with gold seqence around the hips almost like a belt and had a cut on the side. "You like?" she said not even noticing Nick. "Yeah it looks great with your hair!" I said.

"It would look better on you." Nick said leaning over a little closer to me looking at the side of my face. "I'm not going." I said. "Oh yes! Grace you have to try it on! Please!" Sarah begged. "Why what's the point?" I asked shrugging my shoulders.

"What's the point of you not going to Prom?" Nick asked and I looked over at him. Nick and I had this whole plan on going to Prom and homecoming and what now together but obviously, it fell through. "Fine." I mumbled getting and dragging Sarah in the dressing room with me.

She slid off the dress and then helped me put it on. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror while Sarah put on her clothes. "Oh my gosh." I said sucking in my breath. I looked up and down at myself. "Grace." Sarah said speechless. I did a little twirl before snapping into reality.

"No, I'm not still not going." I said turning away from the mirror. "No Grace, go show Nick, go!" Sarah said we kept arguing before she pushed me out the dressing room into the big are where Nick was with Becca who was trying on a dress.

His eyes left her and the bright pink long dress that went out like a ball gown. "Grace." he said speechless. I looked down at my bare feet smirking and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. Nick stood up from the chair and walked a little towards me. "You look absolutely stunning." he said making me blush.

I looked up and he was only maybe foot away from me. His hand was about to crease my face when Becca spoke up ruining the moment.

"Um Nick what about me?!" she said stopping her foot. "Uh yeah you look great Becca I like the color." he said making up a lie. She smiled and walked down from the podium that's used to look in the mirror. "I look better then this, thing, right?" she said looking me up and down then turning towards Nick.

"Uh, I guess." he said shoving his hands into his pockets. "Good!" she said kissing him and the walking back into her dressing room. I just looked at Nick, stunned and walked back into the dressing room."We're totally buying that dress and you're totally going to Prom!" Sarah exclaimed. I guess I didn't really have a choice.

Looks like I'm going to Prom!

A.N.
So sorry I didn't update I've been really busy with personal stuff the past couple weeks. Okay so comment and please keep voting! I love reading y'all's comments they make me so happy!! Okay thanks yall!!