seras past

"Seras huh"

"Yeah. You see im not supposed to be out her so uh could you not tell anyone please"

"Sure I wont tell"

"Thank you Y/N!!!!"

You two decided to go walking and do some shopping while doing so you two bonded greatly in the process. Tho you still knew that she was a vampire but still quite the curious one. "Mabie being a vampire is not all tht bad...." hey Y/N
What do you do... as a job??" Seras asked
"Well I work at the chapel but its boring work we clean all day and read all sorys of boring stuff and nothing new" you said hideing what you truely do. " aww thats awesome. . I work with my master we kill bad vampires.. he uses two pistols while I use a cannon.... hes a kind master as well as sir integra..." she slowly trailed off realizing what she just said as she looked at you nervously.
~Seras point of veiw~
'Oh no I told someone what we do at hellsing master told me never to tell a human anything. He is so definitely gonna kill me. I looked up to see YN smiling then she started laughing. After a few minutes she started talking " so you were that police girl I saw a few weeks ago.its good to see your ok" she said with a friendly smile on her face." Your master seems interesting." She said before someone walked into us. "Hey watch it!" YN said before one of them smiled looks like fresh meat" said a taller male. I looked over to see YN who was smileing. Both of of know that theese two are not human. YN quickly pulled out a long sword that had a cross on it "Get back Seras!" She said as she pushed me back one of the vampires grabbed her arm and bit down onto it causing blood to drip down. "So you wanna play that way huh" YN quickly pulled her sword and thrust it into the vampires head killing it instantly. She proceeded to go after the second one with ease. Why did her blood smell so good, I need to taste some!! I quickly ran up to YN grabed her arm and sank my teeth into the fresh would. I couldnt focus all I could think about was that I want more blood.