getting the hang of things

Hey im changing the story up a bit.. and thank you all so much for the support and thank you all for the 400 reads it means alot guys :)

I awoke to a strange room that was rather dark and gloomy. The room had no windows and had a couple paintings. I walked over to one of the paintings. It was a painting of a young women she was wearing a old 18th century dress. With her hair put up in a braided bun.

" its a beautiful painting isnt it?"

I turned around to face the voice. It was non other than the man in red himself. Having a devious smirk. I headed back to my bed and covered my head with the blankets hopeing that he would go away. But sadly that didnt happen.

I felt the bed sink down behind me.

"You know I was getting worried you have been asleep for quite a while now and yet your able to move around quite easily. "

I lifted up the covers and met with a face mere inches from my own. "Exactly how long was I out??" About 4 days.he replied with a devious smirk. I eyed his lips as he spoke. moving my face slowly towards him. Slowly inching my lips to his. Our lips grazed before a gunshot was heard. I quickly grabed my own gun and pointed it at the shooter.

It was non other than sir Integra herself. " ive heard about you sir Integra. Its a pleasure to finaly meet you" I daid putting my gun away. I looked over at the man in red and he looked sort of sad but retained his composure. "Quite, it seems you have met alucard. Sorry to barge in on you to but if you would like to join hellsing you are more than welcome to. Based on alucards actions I see no problem in it." She smiled and turned to leave after saying that.

I only smiled at it before I was pushed down on the bed and pined. I looked up to see alucard above me. "So care to continue where you left off?" Alucard asked still pinning me down to the bed. He slowly moved in before a girl jumped between us. All I could see was the yellow uniform on the back of non other than seras. " master you cant just do stuff like that!!!
Master? ?????
"Seras move out of my way"
"No master "
"Seras"
"No"
"SERAS!!!"
"NEIN MASTER NEIN!!"
"NOW YOUR A NAZI!!!!"
I couldnt realy hear the rest since I already got out of there and started makeing my way out of the mansion. I finaly found an exit and walked a few more miles till my leg gave out and I collapsed near a nearby tree.

I put my hand up to my mouth. Why did I try to kiss him??"""

///////////// time skipu chan ////////////

So I guess I joined hellsing. Ive only lived her for a couple weeks and I already love it here. Seras and I have become realy good freinds. So have me and alucard. Tho alucard keeps calling seras a kiss nazi due to the past event's but I only laugh at them.

As I was walking down the hall I walked past seras and pip talking I waited outside till pip left and I made my way inside sneakily. I snuck up behind seras and said ever so devilishly ' you liiiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeee him!!!!!!!!!! At the mere saying of those words seras face went from pale to red in a mere second.

She slowly turned and ran yelling I do not as she went. I only smiled. Till a thought cross my mind.
What will happen when the church finds me here?