Was I Right

Yo!! Warning this chapter contains alot of cursing and themes so be careful I do not own hellsing or any other things that I reference in this book!!! Tah tah

Yes!........

That was the world I said....the one word that made me and Alucard one.. the one that put me in a marriage. ....

Though nothing has changed . Except the fact that sir integra cant know of our engagement. . And the fact that alucard has been acting strange.... though I do w-

Yo!!! Y/N!!! You have been staring at that pole for hours now lets go!!!! Id let you kiss it goodbye but we are running late!!!!!!
Sorry!!! Im on my way now!! I yelled back to a running seras..

We had to go down and do a mission later that day.. a mission that I was not wanting to do... a person that I did not want to see... I looked down at my hand.. yes this was the hand I used to grab yours wasnt it.
THATS IT YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!
I looked up only to see a stool come straight towards my head then #####whack####

Ugh..... omg Y/N are you ok plz tell me your ok????

Yeah im fine....

Good now lets go!!!!!!!

That was the last thing seras said before she grabbed my foot and started draging me to our targets location. ..

------Time skipu-----

Alright she should be here any minute. Seras said as she cracked her back...
Yeah.. was all I had to say.

I knew our target all to well... all to ducking well.. grrrr

Why the hell are you grrring and why do you keep monloging???
No reason.. There!! I yelled whispered

Down towards the ground was a robbed figure with long brown hair tied up in a braid that hung over her shoulder..

Before seras was able to say anything I told here to stay there as I jumped off the building we were on landing in front of the robbed figure..

Ahhhhhh.. if it isnt my sweet little angel... oh how ive mis------

CUT THE BULLSHIT!!!!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING! !! I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED!!! I WAS THERE WHEN YOU SHED THEIR BLOOD!!!!!!! I SAW THE WHOLE THING!!!

YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!!

I lost track of what I was saying.. I felt dead all the words just kept leaving my mouth after a while things began to get salty. I knew that I was crying.. I kept staring at her eyes those eyes.. the eyes that killed my family.. the eyes that joined a devil hunter... the eyes that sealed my doom...

Those eyes belonged to my mother.

Yes she killed my real mother. She murdered my father as well all of them she killed in a heart beat. Then let their killers violate my mother all while I was watching..

That day was the day that chamged everything nothing could compare to it nothing. I quickly grabbed my sword from my back and charged at her with everything that I had swinging the sword and hitting something hard. As I looked at what I made contact with it was a large sword. It had a skull near the handel connected to a rib cage..

I heard movement so I looked up quickly to see my mother looking down at me. I jumped back.. there he was.. the man I needed to see more than anyone.. the man I loved
The Man In Red.

I quickly got up and ran to him oh how I missed him as I ran to his red coat.. I quickly called his name as he turned to face me. I wrapped my arms around his torso in tears clinging on for dear life..

Oh alucard im so glad you came.. you need to kill this woman she is dangerous she will kill anyone.. please please alucard. I said as I hugged tighter never wanting to let go.

Alucard huh??

That voice its not his.

Y/N!!!!!!!

I looked behind my shoulder to see Alucard staring at me guns drawn..

YN !! GET AWAY FROM HIM

As I looked up to see the man I was holding. I knew that he was not alucard.. this man was different..

As he snaked his arms around me he held me close. As if he was protecting something be didnt want to lose.

DANTE!!!! What the hell do you think your doing!! Release her!!!!!My mother screeched

As I looked up to see his face he had white hair and a gun that was drawn the colour of ivory. And his lips they were that of a smile.

Hello sugar, glad you remembered me. Though she isnt someone your gonna get. His arm holding me became loose as he handed me a gun.

Take this put it between her eyes and pull the trigger. He smiled at me as he said it. Then he took off to fight her. .

As I released the safety and lined up my target. My eyes widened dante had her pined her head facing me.. he gave me my shot but he was in they way.

DANTE MOVE OR YOUR GONNA DIE WITH HER!!!

He was positioned so that when the bullet hit her it would hit him as well, killing them both

SHOOT!! Ill be fine but kill her!!! Kill the woman I failed to protect you from!!!!!

I lined up the gun... I'm sorry.. I said as I pulled the trigger back..

#@#@BLAM$##$@$@

Both her and dante fell back.. I knew she was dead.. I ran to where they both were moving that womans corpse off of the man who not only saved my life but gave me my revenge.