11 - The Other Mansion

A/N: Read my Author's Note at the end 👊

"Avery seriously?! Just come with us!" James groaned, rolling his brown eyes. I sighed.

James, Cristiano, Toni, and Sergio, were annoying me to go with them somewhere. But I said I'll only go if we can get something from Starbucks. Yes I know I'm like Starbucks obsessed.

"I told you I'll only come with you guys if we go get Starbucks!" I shouted to the Colombian whose currently getting on my nerves. The four people convincing me groaned again.

"Fine I give up." Toni raised his arms in the air, "We'll go to Starbucks first." The other 3 Real Madrid players opened their mouths in shock.

"Toni, we are not going to Starbucks!" Sergio protested, pointing his index finger at the German.

"Then that means we won't be able to let Avery come with us." Toni stated, with his hands resting on his hips. He sighed.

"Yeah." I mischievously smiled, copying Toni's current form.

"Doesn't mean I agreed to do it your way doesn't mean we're okay." Toni whispery stated.

"I don't care." I smiled, "Now come on kids! TO THE CAR!" I ordered, skipping away happily outside.

"We're not kids..." I heard Cristiano whisper to Sergio. I turned my head towards Cristiano coldly and his body froze.

"L-O-L stupid me, I forgot we're kids!" Cristiano nervously chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went back to skipping.

***

Once again, I've never been so f*cking irritated my whole life.

The weirdos are annoying me again because I'm in the front seat with Toni.

"She's not legal to be in the front!" Sergio whined on his seat.

"Does she even know how to put a seatbelt on?!" Cristiano agreed, with Sergio.

"Oh my god." I face-palmed. "You guys are so stupid."

"IF YOU GET CAUGHT ON THE CAMERA'S AND THEY NOTICE YOU'RE UNDERAGE, OR NOT WEARING A SEATBELT, THEY WILL PUT YOU TO JAIL." Sergio added.

"Whats going on." James said, on the other hand, licking his chocolate ice cream.

"IF WE GET IN A CAR CRASH, YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE ON THE FRONT SEAT." Cristiano threatened me.

I groaned, "Would you guys shut the hell up?" Sergio and Cristiano gasped.

"You swore!" Cristiano stated.

"I'm going to tell this to Gareth!" Sergio exclaimed. I gave them a disgusting look.

I laughed, "So?"

"Little girls don't swear!"

"I'm not a little girl! I'm f*cking legal and I know sh*t!" I bursted. The two opened their mouths to speak, but automatically closed it again. That did it.

I turned to the front again and put my seatbelt on, receiving gasps.

"Guys, I can drive a car. I'm not stupid." I stated to the Madrid players.

I noticed Toni didn't speak in the middle of our argument so I scolded him for not telling on the guys. I turned to look at the street again and opened my mouth in shock.

"HEY YOU JUST PASSED STARBUCKS!" I shockingly gasped at the German.

"I know." He devilishly smiled.