25 - Is it a Sure?

a/n: let's see what the opposite team is doing...

"Hey Ney, your phone just rang." Pique teases. The Brazilian rolled his eyes. He did not want Pique to distract him while he was playing FIFA as he was on the Champions League Final.

"Seriously!" Neymar's teammate insisted. He paused the game and turned to look at him and checked if his face was telling the truth. But Pique's face was confusing to tell. There was a mixture of seriousness at first, but then he started to smile.

"Ah, you bastard." Neymar muttered, resuming the game again.

"What? I swear I'm telling the truth. Check it!" Pique bawled, but Neymar just kept on ignoring him. "Fine, if that's what you think, I'll check it for you." That made Neymar's eyes widened.

"Wait, no! Don't touch my phone you dumb shit." Neymar scolded, taking his phone away from Pique's hands. Pique laughed. The Brazilian couldn't help himself but finally went to check inside his phone. He noticed it was a text message. From Cristiano Ronaldo. This caught Neymar off guard knowing that Pique was beside him. Quickly, Neymar hid his phone in his pocket and pretended he didn't see it.

"Dude, you okay?" Pique asked in suspicion after watching his movements.

"Huh? Oh yeah, fine." Neymar answered. He forced Pique to shrug it off by focusing back on the video game but of course, Pique wasn't like that.

"Hm . . . What text message did you get?" Pique once again bugs Neymar.

"It was from Leo." He blurted. He covered his mouth as soon as he said it out loud. Now Pique will start making fun of him.

"Ah, Neymar and Leo . . . Sometimes you never know they're married already and have an adopted baby." The Spaniard sighed. Neymar gave him a shocked look.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not in a relationship with Leo?" Neymar stated.

"Oh but I was just assuming wasn't I?" Pique replied with a sarcastic surprised face. "Never knew I was right . . . ."

"Pique, you are very annoying." Neymar shook his head.

"Not really . . . ." Pique defended.

"I wonder how Shakira deals with you everyday." Neymar disappointedly thought.

"You can say my personality made her fall for me." Pique smirked to himself, thinking about the old times with his wife.

"Your personality? Damn she's one special woman." Neymar joked.

"Yeah, very special to have me." Pique smiled. Neymar laughed and shook his head at his teammate.

***

"Hey has Neymar replied yet?" Pepe whined at Cristiano. It has been over 10 times he had asked this to his Portuguese teammate.

"I said no."

"Ugh, what the fuck?" Marcelo shouted in frustration while jumping to the sofa with the rest.

"He hasn't seen the text yet, you moron." Cristiano reasoned.

"It's okay, he will probably see it sooner or later." Luka kindly suggested. Pepe and Marcelo had no choice but gave in and let their nerves chill.

"Hey Celo, shouldn't you have a good relationship with Neymar?" Sergio asked out of blue.

"What?" Marcelo replied, confused.

"You play for the Brazil's National Team together." Sergio explained. Soon Marcelo realized.