15 - The Plan

Third Person:
***

"Alright Celo, we need a plan." Cristiano informed very seriously. Marcelo and Cristiano were laying down the floor, carefully spying on Avery who was currently eating in the kitchen.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Marcelo listened.

"I don't know yet that's why I said we needed a plan." Marcelo looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay let's think of something that maybe can put them together to talk." Marcelo explained. Cristiano nodded in agreement and took his binoculars up to his eyes.

"Why in the world do you have binoculars?!" Marcelo hissed, hitting the binoculars out of Cristiano's hand.

"So I can see!" Cristiano protested.

"Stupido she's just right there!" Marcelo said a bit too loud.

"Duck!" Cristiano ducked Marcelo's head under the plant in front of them and saved themselves from Avery.

"Celo she almost saw us because of you!" Cristiano scolded Marcelo.

"Sorry! You were being really stupid!" Marcelo explained. Cristiano didn't reply but instead kept thinking.

"HOI!" A loud voice shook both Cristiano and Marcelo out of thoughts and turned around.

"Pepe?!" Cristiano yelled, still whispering.

"Why are you whispering?" Pepe questioningly asked.

"Because were in a look out, now shoo!" Marcelo ordered.

"Whatever you're doing right now, I want it." Pepe devilishly smiled.

"No way! And whisper will you?" Marcelo said.

"Tell me what you're doing first." Pepe crossed his arms.

"No go away!" Cristiano said.

"If you don't tell me right now, I will scream." Pepe stated.

"No Pepe don't!" Marcelo hissed, "You'll blow our cover!"

"Exactly." Pepe smartened.

The two on the floor didn't do anything which left Pepe to do his thing. But before he opened his mouth, he was cut of.

"Okay, okay, Pepe you're in!" Cristiano gave up.

"Yeah!" Pepe quietly squeled.

"Just don't be loud okay?" Cristiano begged in which Pepe nodded in agreement.

Cristiano and Marcelo of course had to explain to Pepe what they are up to which was difficult. Pepe kept on asking questions and was always confused. It took them exactly 20 minutes to finish explaining.

"Alright do you get it now?" Cristiano asked.

"Yeah, very." Pepe nodded.

"Okay as we guessed, Avery is not in the kitchen anymore." Marcelo said.

"Let's go spy on Isco!" Pepe excitedly exclaimed.

"Pepe quiet down for fuck's sake!" Marcelo angered at Pepe.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Pepe mumbled.

"But alright we'll go spy on Isco."

All the three stood from their spot and went to look for their next target.

"There he is!" Marcelo whispered. Isco was spotted playing FIFA down in the game room. It was going really bad. . .

"Qué chingados! That was obviously a fucking offside!" Isco raged to the screen making Cristiano and the other 2 jump in surprise.

"Shit he's playing FIFA. . ." Marcelo pouted.

"Dude he's going to kill us if he sees us." Pepe said as he kept on chewing his nails in nervousness.

"Uh, okay let's just stay here by the door and think of something that can put Avisco together alone." Cristiano explained. The other two nodded and went to thinking. It wasn't even a minute until Marcelo thought of an idea.

"I have one!" Marcelo piped. Cristiano and Pepe looked at him and nodded for him to continue.

"We should all take the boys somewhere and have an excuse for Isco not to come." Marcelo explained.

"What? What about Avery?" Pepe asked.

"We won't invite her." Marcelo answered.

"This sounds stupid but okay go on." Cristiano said, crossing his arms with curiosity.

***

Avery's POV:

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I saw all the guys leave to the door. I was confused because even my cousin left without telling me.

"Hey where are you guys going?!" I asked them. Thankfully, I stopped James from walking any further and he turned to face me.

"Oh we're going to the other mansion!" James replied, giving me a thumbs up.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, Marcelo said there was a party going on there." Sergio answered for James.

"Well can I come?" I asked standing straighter.

"Yeah-"

"No!" Pepe popped in. "You can't come."

"What why?" I asked getting more confused.

"Girls are not allowed." Pepe quickly answered. I gave him the Are-You-Kidding look.

"You're serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep so bye, take care of the house! Don't worry you're not alone you got Disco with you!" Pepe informed me before closing the door.

Well shit. Guess it's only me and Isco today...

***
a/n: well there goes avisco... avery should be lucky dafuq

sorry for updating late! it was just because i had two updates last week so i thought it was fine but here ya go with the new filler again.

i have also not cover the swear words but instead let them be like they are. sorry if you don't like that!

thats all guys i hope you guys a great day! and if youre not i hope you will. it's there!! be nice! byee

-britney