Chapter 7

Charlotte's P.O.V.

After getting off the phone with Aiden I drove off to my house and sat on the couch and watched Grey's Anatomy. When I was halfway through my 2nd episode I got a call from Alex.

What does he want now? Ughhh.

"Hello?" I said annoyed.

"Hello!" Alex said happily.

"Hey what do you want?" I said laughing at my best friends greeting.

"Well I'm sitting in my car all lonely with a box of donuts from your favorite place and I have no idea what to do with these poor babies" he said trying to sound sad.

"Wait are they from Dunkin Donuts?!" I asked eagerly.

"Sadly yes, humpf." I could hear his smile through his voice.

"Do you have a double chocolate?"

"I have three." he said laughing.

"Well then what are you waiting for come on over!" I said looking forward to my chocolate donut.

Ohhh! All that rich chocolate frosting and the chocolate donut!! Ughhh sounds so good!!!

"Just open your door you goof!"

I hung up and jumped off the couch and ran through the kitchen to the back door and found him standing with a box of donuts and 2 ice coffees.

"Hi!" I said taking the donuts from him and walking into the living room.

"I hate how you only greet me happily if I have food." he said laughing handing me a coffee.

"Aw thats not true! Your my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you!" I said hugging him.

"Sure you'll probably be happy when I die because you wouldn't have anyone to annoy you." he said taking off his sunglasses.

"True true." I said sitting down and taking a bite of my double chocolate donut.

Ahhh it taste way better than I remember!!!

"So, young one how are you? Anything I should know about?"

"Um you promise you won't tell? Like I'm foreal." I said with a serious expression.

"Yes! Now go on!"

"Well, yesterday I went to see my dad because he wanted to tell me something important. It turned out that he's getting married to that slut he been dating for like 4 months and I started yelling at him and then he started yelling back and then he smacked me and I ran out of the house. I was running down the driveway when I crashed into Aiden. He saw me crying and I asked him to take me home and he just nodded and once we were like 2 blocks away he pulled over and tried calming me down. After calming me down he drove me home and I sneaked passed Angel and Becca and went upstairs and yeah then some more stuff happened..." I said giving a small smile and avoiding eye contact.

"Charlotte Wing. What did you do?" He asked with a serious look.

"Alex I'm sorry it just happened." I said taking a bite out of the donut.

"Charlie you shouldn't be hurting yourself. I thought you promised Gabby and me that you wouldn't do it anymore? Ughh please stop looking at the negative and try to be positive. Think positive please please please!"

I reached over and hugged him because he gets me and I want to try to be happy again.

"Alex, I actually wanted to talk to you and Gabby about something .... Hold up let me call her over." I said picking up my phone and calling Gabby.

"Hey best friend!" she said happily.

"Hey can you come over?"

"Why?"

"Best Friend meeting."

"Got it okay I'll be there in 5 minutes." she said considering that she lives literally 5 minutes away and she drives like a lunatic.

"She'll be here in 5." I said facing Alex.

"Charlie?" he said looking hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"I think I love Gabby!" he blurted out.

"WHAT?!"

Oh my god! My best friends both like each other ahhh that's so cute haha I guess I have some planning to do.

"Yeah I've been liking her since we were 14... I guess I never realized it till she moved to New York." he said looking out the window.

"Awww that's so cute!" I said squealing like a little school girl.

"What's so cute?" Gabby said walking in and sitting on me.

"Nothing!" we say together.

She looked at us suspiciously but decided to let it go and getting off my lap after hugging me.

"Well what is this meeting about?" she said taking a dount.

"Okay well, guys I gathered you here today because I have an announcement to make." Looking at them to see if I had there full attention. "Okay well guys I am going to try and live a happy life from now on and by this I mean the first step to this is to get rid of my blades. I am going to let you guys take all sharp things from my room and see how long I can last without them." I said looking them dead in the eyes.

"I'm so glad that your making this choice and including us in this, thank you." Gabby said hugging me.

"Same here." Alex said smiling and joining in the hug.

"Thanks guys. Now off to my room. I already have a box filled with my blades so we don't have to go around looking, unless you guys want to make sure, go right ahead." I said handing Alex the box that consists of sissors, razors, and any other sharp object.

----2 hours later---

"Ughhh what should we wear Charlie?" Gabby said looking through my closet.

"I don't know. Maybe we should go shopping?" I said staring at my ceiling.

"Good idea, let's go!" she said pulling me and Alex with her.

We grabbed our bags and walked out to my car.

"I've got fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark, you never seen it look so easy, I got a river for a soul and baby your a boat, baby your my only reason!" Gabby sang while I was backing out the drive way.

"If I didn't have you there would be nothing left. The shadow of a man that could never be his best, if I didn't have you I'll never see the sun... You taught me how to be someone ....yeahhh!" I sang.

"All my life you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me, all these lights they can't blind me, with your love nobody can drag me down...." Alex said mimicking Liam.

"All my life! You stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me, all these lights they can't blind me, with your love nobody can drag me down!!!" Gabby yelled out.

"Damn Gabby I could have crashed!" I said getting onto the expressway.

"Opps sorry."