Chapter 3

Charlotte's P.O.V.

We entered the school and went straight to the office so Gabby could get her schedule and other things. While we were walking to the school office everyone was staring at Gabby and me.

"Ummm... why is everyone staring at us?" I asked Gabby. I hate being the center of attention, so you can probably tell how uncomfortable I was right now.

"I don't know. They're probably jealous."Gabby said laughing.

"Ha-ha yah your probably right." I said forcing a laugh.

We finally reached our distention. Gabby went in while I sat in the uncomfortable chairs outside the office. I was watching people walk to their lockers with their group of friends.

Gabby finally came back with her schedule and other papers.

"Let's go!" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me with her.

"Let me see your schedule." I said taking the paper away from on her hands.

"Um...okay so we have 5 periods together which are English, Astronomy, Spanish AP, art and lunch." I told her happily because we  almost had all the same classes.

"Atleast we're together for some classes Charlie." She said while giving me a side hug.

"Yep!" I said hugging her back.

"Awwww look girls Charlotte finally admitted that she's lesbian. Bravo darling." Veronica said while clapping her hands with her little friends behind her.

Veronica had ombre brown to blonde hair and had prefect skin and a killer body, she was super skinny, like literally she was a stick. Veronica was one of my old childhood best friend until the day she turned her back on me and started bullying me with her friends.

There were three other girls with her. There was one girl with light brown hair, her name was Tania. The two blond ones were Yesereli and MacKenzie.

"Who do you think you are?" Gabby said towards Veronica with vemon in her voice.

"Oh sweetie I'm Veronica don't you remember me Gabriela?" Veronica said smirking and with that she turned around with her friends in tow.

"Veronica? Veronica as in Daniels?!?" Gabby exclaimed shaking me which caused people to look our way.

" Y-yeahh" I said. See when we were little Gabby, Veronica, and me were the bests of friends. But after Gabby left when we were 14 Veronica started changing.

"Shit! Were late!" I said when I heard the one minute bell ring.

"Bye!!!" I waved and started running towards the 2nd floor were my statistic class was located at. When I turned the corner of the B wing into the C wing I saw Aiden and Dylan, his best friend, heading towards me.

I guess it won't hurt if I ditch statistics today.

Turning around and heading toward the stairs, but got stopped by a hand turning me around by my shoulders and I was face to face with a smirking Dylan.

"Now were do you think your going?" Dylan said playing with a strand of my curled hair.

"N-n-no where" I said looking at the ground.

"Oh really? because it looked like you were running away from us." he said.

I'm not gonna answer they'll probably leave me alone if I don't respond.

Bad idea because next thing I know Dylan grabs me by my chin really hard and forces me to look at him.

"Don't ignore me slut." Dylan said slapping me which caused me to yelp out in pain and hold my cheek in pain.

Then I did what I least expected. I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, which resulted him to crash onto the floor holding his precious manly area. I then sprinted to the door. I reached the door and opened it and started running to the 1st floor but got stopped by a hand pulling my wrist back which caused me to hiss in pain and turn around to see who it was.

Aiden.

He had a confused look on his face when he saw me cradling my wrist to my chest. He then took my hand in his and lifted up my sleeve and he did this while looking in my eyes.

Then he broke eye contact and look down at my wrist which had scares and fresh cuts that I made this morning when I couldn't sleep. I couldn't look at his face I was ashamed.

He saw a part of me I never let people see.

He put his fingers under my chin and gently lift my chin up so I was staring at his face.

"I'm so sorry Lottie." He said pulling down my sleeve and then kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me shocked. I was watching him walk up the stairs with fresh tears rolling down my cheeks.

Lottie.....he hasn't called me that since forever.

Aiden P.O.V.

I can't believe I just called her Lottie.

I haven't called her that since we were 14. I can't believe I've caused her so much pain that she couldn't take it anymore so she had to hurt herself to forget.

I'm such a bad person why did I ever start bullying her? Oh wait it wasn't my choice. See I was forced to bully her. It wasn't my choice.

If I wanted to protect her I had to do it. But if I would have had a choice to bully her I wouldn't because me and Charlotte were best friends and I really like her. I'm going to try anything to get myself out of this mess because I'm tired of bullying her and other people bullying her.

I'm going to fix this, but in the mean time I hope she forgives me.

Please forgive me Lottie, I'm only trying to protect you.