6 Remember the day

*dreaming*

I was crying so hard. A young boy lifted me up and ran away from the tent. He dropped me down and said

"Find your parents and run away from here. Okay?"

I nodded and watched him leaving.

*end of dreaming*

I woke up to find myself lying on the bed in my room in SHIELD. What was that? Why did I see the young boy in my dream? I didn't wanna remember that day. Because of my dad's death.

I got up from my bed and saw the table. There was a gun Agent Barton gave me. Oh I had to give him back. I stood up and walked out my room with the gun.

I walked towards his room. There was light so he must be here. I knocked the door twice.

"Come in." he said.

I opened the door and smiled.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey you're okay?" he asked.

"Yea I'm okay now. Thank you." I smiled.

I walked closer to him and put the gun on the table.

"Thank you for this Agent Barton. Without you, I would have died." I thanked him.

"No worries. And call me Clint." he smiled a bit.

"Then call me Rosy." I smiled back.

We remained silent for a while. Then Agent Barton opened his month.

"While I was driving to here, I remembered something....something happened when I was young." he started talking.

I sat next to him and listened to his story.

"When I was young, I worked at the circus with my brother. We performed archery. One day there was a fire. Some people died because of the fire. I found a girl who got lost when people running away. I lifted her up and carried her to the safe place. She had a blonde hair and was little. and she was.....just like you."

I looked up to him. Memories flashed back in my head again. That was him. That was Clint. That's why I saw the accident in my dream.

"It was you. You saved my life."

I looked at him.

"Yes he did." the door swung open and Fury came in.

"You knew that?" I asked him. He nodded. Now I understand why he told Clint to teach me archery. He knew that. He knew that Clint was my lifesaver.

A/N

Hello everyone :) Thank you for reading so far! Please Vote & Comment