9 About Natasha

Clint was driving a car and I was sitting next to him. We remain silent for a while but finally Clint opened his mouth.

"So you don't like her?" he asked.

"Her? Who?" I said.

"Nat"he answered.

What the....I do like her because she is nice and beautiful. I just don't like....him and her together.....How can I tell him? Of course I can't!

"What? I like her Clint." I said and made a fake smile.

"Then why you didn't contact with her eyes?" he said.

He noticed that. I didn't mean any harm. She is really nice. But you know....maybe I'm a little jealous of her because Clint and she look so good together.

"Didn't I?" i said.

"No." he said and laughed a bit.

"I like her Clint. She is so nice and beautiful. Remember when I first saw her, I said only good things about her!" I said.

He just laughed as he drove a car. I don't think he trust me and knows that I like him but I'm sure he knows that I have something on Natasha.

We arrived at SHIELD and walked to my room.

"Thanks for a ride." I thanked him.

"No worries." he said and he walked away.

"Maybe you're right!" I said loudly so that he can hear me.

"About what?" he asked as he turned back to me.

"About the party. It was a fun." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Good night Rosy" he said and walked away.

"Good night." I whispered and walked into my room.

I took off my dress and took a shower. It was a long day. I'm so tired now. I just wanna sleep as quick as possible. I put on pyjamas and lay on the bed. As soon as I lay on the bed, the ext rung.

"Agent Garcia"

It was Coulson.

"What is it?" I said with my sleepy voice.

"Tomorrow morning you go to a mission. Got it?"

"Okay Coulson. Night!" I said loudly.

"Sleep well"

I turned off the lights and fell asleep.