11 Loki

Natasha and I headed to Germany by the jet. Nat drove it. When we arrived there, we could see many people running out of the building. Then Loki and Captain America appeared. They were fighting.

"Loki drop down your weapons and stand down." Natasha said through the microphone.

He just smirked. Captain tried to hit him but he couldn't. Loki was fast. Then I saw someone flying behind our jet. It was Iron Man. He tried to shoot Loki but he surrendered. Then we took him inside our jet.

"Where is Clint and Doctor?" I looked around but I couldn't find them.

I tried to get out of our jet but Natasha didn't let me.

"Rosy we have to go!" she said.

*3 hours later*

We couldn't find where Clint is. I hope he is safe. The avengers (Tony, Bruce, Steve, Thor and Natasha) got together at the lab and talked about Loki. But I was in my room and crying. What if Clint can't be back what he used to be? I wiped my tears and decided to talk to Loki. He was in a cage. I walked in slowly.

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me." he said as he turned back to me.

"I wanna know what you have done to Agent Barton." I said with my strong voice. he smirked.

"I'd say I've expanded his mind" he said.

"Once you've won, once you're king of the mountain, what happened to his mind?" I said.

"Is this love, Agent Garcia?"

His words pissed me off.

"No I just....owe him a debt." I said.

"Well well. I won't barter Barton. Not until I make him kill you. Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows your fear....." he keep talking but I couldn't be tolerable so I closed my ears to him.

"You're a monster." I whispered.

But I clearly heard the last words he said.

"Oh no. You have a monster."

I opened my eyes wide and stopped closing my ears. Now I understood what he wanted. He wanted a Hulk. I smirked and tried run out. Before I left  the room, I turned to Loki.

"Thank you for your cooperation." I said.

A/N

I really hope you liked this chapter. I don't know but some of you think it sucks. I'm sorry. But if you like this, thank you!

You know on the film, Natasha acted she was afraid of Loki but on this book Rosy didn't act. She was truly afraid of his words.