30 Safe House

Warning: Mild sexual scene

Please read A/N at the end of this chapter!

*next morning*

I woke up to find myself lying on my bed alone. Where's Clint? I started worrying about him. I ran into the kitchen and found Clint cooking.

"Good morning babe" he said.

I was relived.

"Morning. You're making breakfast for me?"I asked him.

He just smiled at me and kept cooking. The smell was good.

I prepared plates on the table and he brought breakfast. It looked very yummy. I liked the fact that he was a good cook. We sat down and started eating.

"So when can we leave?" I asked him.

"Just in 2 hour. You should finish packing your backs." He said.

"Okay." I smiled at him and kept eating.

*2 hours later*

We were at the entrance of the avengers tower. Everyone came here for us to say goodbye. I hugged them all. They didn't know where we were going but they didn't care. They were just happy for us especially Natasha was happy.

"Rosy" Natasha said as we hugged.

"Have a fun" she said and winked at me. And I smiled at her.

We got on the jet which Fury lent us and headed to 'safe house'.

*about 30 minutes later*

We arrived at safe house. It's in a suburb in New York so it didn't take long to get there. I looked at the house. It was not too small but no too big. It was perfect.

"You like it?" Clint said as he pulled me closer to his side.

I smiled at him and nodded. We walked in. Inside it was clean and simple. Looks like we are just moving. But all furniture we needed were completed. Clint carried out suitcases to the bed room. There were 5 rooms upstairs but only one room that we can use. Because the others were empty. No bed or no couch.

"Sorry I have only one bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch if you w-" I cut him off.

"No it's fine." I said quickly.

***

After dinner, we went to the bedroom. I was tired but not sleepy.

"Clint can you turn around? I have to change into pajamas." I said.

"Okay." He said and turned around.

I turned back and faced the wall. I took off my T-shit and jeans. Then I grabbed my pajamas from my suitcase. But suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I dropped my pajamas on the floor. I turned back and looked up.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

I felt my cheek changing into red. He saw me blushing and kissed on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We kissed again and again. I helped him to take off his shirt. He started kissing my neck while my hands were on his chest. When I realized, we were on the bed. He laid me softly on the bed.

"Clint I'm a vir-" he cut new off.

"I know love. Just relax." He said kissed my forehead.

His kiss removed my nerves. I felt comfortable and happy.

"I love you Clint" I smiled at him.

"I love you too Rosy" he said and we kissed again.

A/N

Hello guys! How are you all? Thanks for reading :) x

By the way I was wondering if I update too fast? I always update like once a 2 days or everyday! If you want me to update slowly just tell me! x