NOTICE

Dragon: Holy guacamole, this studio has gotten a bit dusty over the past few months..

Crimson: Yeah.. You can say that again. Hey, do you remember the pineapple that used to come in here?

Dragon: .... Why is that the thing you remember?!

Crimson: Hey, Dragon, there's a note next to the microphone you used to use. Read it!

Dragon: And if I don't?

Crimson: 50% Off Nagisa will be summoned here

Dragon: OK OK I'LL READ IT!! Wait a minute; this is from the Admin

Crimson: *fiddling with one of the cameras* Seriously? I thought she left

Dragon: Well, it says here that- SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY, SHE'S COMING BACK

Crimson: *jumps up so quickly she hits her head on the wall* Ow.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S COMING BACK?

Dragon: She says she's planning to come ASAP and this is the first book she's coming back too. However, she isn't going to go through all the comments on previous chapters so she wants the readers to comment dares on this chapter for her to do. Also, we're getting a new host.

Crimson: Let me get this straight... Admin-chan is returning, the Dares Studio is opening up again AND we're getting a new co-host? Awesome!

Dragon: Ok then, readers. You just gotta leave some new dares on this chapter for us to carry out and Crimson and I will start cleaning up the Studio and getting ready for our comeback. Until then, peace out!

Crimson: *waves excitedly*