Five - Amy ft. Foxy_Nightingale, Dragon, Crimson, Resenda, Me and Pineapple

Dragon: *in crutches and covered in bandages* That. Was. The. Most. Painful. Experience. Of. My. Life.

Crimson: But I'm back and well, so joy to the world! *heavenly light appears behind Crimson*

Dragon: Anyways, today we have a dare for Amy from admin's good friend Foxy_Nightingale. Hopefully she doesn't bring Re-

Resenda: *smashes through ceiling holding balls of flame* WHATS UP PUNKS

Crimson: Too late for that, Dragon-san ^^

Dragon: Great. Now the studio bosses atre going to fire me for letting you destroy the roof.

Resenda: Oh, sorry, did I get the roof? I was aiming for admin.

Me: HEY! I HEARD THAT!

Foxy_Nightingale: *jumps down through hole in ceiling and lands by Resenda* 'Sup people.

Crimson: 'Sup

Dragon: 'Sup

Me: 'Sup

Resenda: 'Sup

Pineapple: 'Sup

Everyone: ... *stares at Pineapple*

*Awkward silence for roughly five minutes*

Dragon: What. The actual hell. 

Me: Great. Now I'm going so crazy that I'm thinking a pineapple can talk. 

Crimson: You're not crazy, admin... I heard it too...

Pineapple: Dragon, I slept with your boyfriend. It was jolly and wonderful.

Resenda, Foxy_Nightingale, Crimson and me: O_O SINCE WHEN DID DRAGON HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!

Dragon: *goes enderdragon form* YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!!!! *flies out the window carrying Pineapple*

Crimson: Well then... Anyways, summon Amy to the studio please!

*Amy appears out of nowhere*

Amy: Oh, hi my cuties~

Crimson: Hi Amy. We have a dare for you. Foxy_Nightingale, please give Amy the da-

Resenda: DIVE INTO A LAKE OF WITHEREAPERS IN AN I LOVE SETO SHIRT SCREAMING COUNTING STARS WHILST WAVING A TACO IN THE AIR YOU PUNK!!!!!!!

Amy: O.O What

Foxy_Nightingale and me: *burst out laughing*

Crimson: *clicks fingers and everyone is teleported to a lake with a diving board by it filled with Withereapers*

Amy: *looks down at shirt* Oh no... I hope Lee doesn't see this...

Resenda: *crazy evil maniac grin* I have a camera.... Kesesesesesese~

Me: Res! Stop trying to be Prussia!

Resenda: Hmph...

Amy: Fine... here we go... *jumps of diving board* LATELY, I'VE BEEN. I'VE BEEN LOSING SLEEP!

Everyone: *joins in* DREAMING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE COULD BE! BUT BABY, I'VE BEEN, I'VE BEEN PRAYING HARD! SO NO MORE COUNTING DOLLARS, WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS!!!

*Amy lands in the lake*

Everyone: O_O Wow...

Resenda: Heh! They're vicious!

Crimson: *politely bows* Thank you for watching! We'll be back another time! Bye! 

Foxy_Nightingale: Wait, what about Amy??

Resenda: Pff. She'll be fine. It's not like they're going to slowly inject her with venom before melting the flesh off of her bones and eating said bones.