Behind the sea

《Brendon's POV》
As the night went on Barak and I got closer. Gerard met some guy named frank and they hit it off pretty well. Ryan has been sitting at the bar, he's looking pretty down. Oh well, I don't really give a fuck because I finally met the man of my dreams. Barak and I were sitting at a silver table in the back of the club talking about fall out boy. "But I'm telling you, petekey is real" he says. "But what about petrick, and the lung fic?" I respond. "Hell no that scared the shit out of me" "teenagers scare the living shit out of me" and as I said that I see gerard look my way. He starts to walk over and he say "there better not be any teenagers here" "there's not, I promise." I say. He nods and gets back to dancing with frank. From the corner of my eye I see Ryan looking at Barak. He has a different look in his eyes. Eh, he is wasted. Barak asks me if I want to dance and I gladly except, we danced for awhile. No slow songs sadly. It was about 1 am when the club closed and Barak, gee, Ryan, and I were standing outside waiting for our separate cabs. I was standing with Barak when he hands me his phone. "Put your number in it." He says. I type my number in and the first cab rolls up. "I'll text you sometime" he whispers as he and gerard get into their cab. After about 5 minutes Ryan and i's cab rolls up and we get in. Ryan is being very quiet. We get back to my hotel room that we are sharing. Ryan finally speaks "look, Brendon. I have kept this hidden from everyone but I have to get this off my chest, I'm also in love with Barak."