Chapter 3:

Peyton's POV:
We were sitting around the fire and Rick was telling is about how he got here I was sitting on the floor between his legs with my head on his chest and he was hugging me and Carl was siting next to him "Mum" Carl whispered "Yes baby" I said "Can I sleep with Sophia tonight in her tent" I nodded "I'm going to sleep" I say and stand up I hug everyone "Hold on where's Merle" I say "I may have left him handcuffed to a roof" Rick says "How you gonna tell Daryl" I ask everyone "Wait I don't wanna know night" I said and started to walk towards my tent I also took my Katana of my back and walked in and stripped my weapons off. I took my clothes off so I was in my undergarments and was about to pull on one of Ricks tops when the tent zipped open I turned around to face Rick he walked in and zipped it close I smiled and went to put the top on but I was taken out of my hands "Hey I was about to wear that" I giggled and tried to get it of him but the minute I crawled on to his lap his arms grabbed my waist "Your not wearing it yet" he said in a husky voice which made me shiver in delight. "But baby it's not fair that I'm in my undergarments and your In your uniform" I whined as I know it turns him on he groaned so I got closer to him wrapped my arms around his neck I tugged his hair and he looked at me "Take them off" I whispered and unbuttoned his top and pulled it off "I've missed you so much" I said and grinds my hips towards him he laid me down "Oh I've missed you more Baby" he said he took his jeans off to "yummm" I said when I saw his bulge I stroked it he smashed his lips to mine hungrily I moaned against his lips he took my bra off "it's been to long baby" he mumbled against my lips he started to kiss my jawline and my neck where he started to nip and suck at it I moaned "Oh god" I said I went to his neck and did the same he pulled of my underwear and he pulled his off you know what happened next. I put my undergarments on and pulled on his top "I'm never leaving you again" he said pulling me so that I lay on top of him "Rick, Shane's crush has gotten worse he has been trying to get me to sleep with him in many occasions but I I've always said no honey he is starting to scare me" I said he stiffened and tightened his arms around me "He anit having you baby your mine" he murmured I nodded "always and forever" I said I kissed him passionately and fell asleep. I awoke in the morning got dressed and left the tent "Morning Mum" Carl said I kissed his head "Morning baby" I said "Morning Peyton" Sophia said "Morning sweetie" I replied "Were playing by the lake" Carl said and I nodded. "Hello Baby" Rick said hugging me from behind "Hello handsome" I giggled as I felt him kiss my neck "MUM" Carl screamed along with Sophia "BABY" I screamed back running I grabbed my katana and heard Rick, Shane, Andrea, Amy, Dale and Carol running behind me "MUM DAD HURRY" Carl screamed I started crying but ran faster then ever to get to my little boy. I ran straight to the opening and fell to my knees and saw Carl running to me I got up ran to him and when he was secure in my arms I dropped to the floor with him crying "oh my god baby it's okay I got you" I said "SOPHIA" Carol shouted "PEYTON, CARL" Rick and Shane shouted and they ran through the tree lines Sophia ran into her mothers arms and Rick ran to is and embraced us in a hug. I turned to see a walker eating a deer "Oh my Rick" I said and pointed it to him I put my katana in it's place on my back and stood up with Carl in my arms while Rick walked towards it. "That was my deer" I heard a voice smile and saw Daryl ask the voice reminded me of my family who I hope is alive. "- I wouldn't bother" Dale said once I tuned back to the situation I felt Carl squeeze harder and I decided to walk back and leave them talking I looked towards Carol and mouthed "Let's go" and she nodded. Once we settled the kids down in the RV we saw the group return "MERLE GET YOUR ASS OUT GERE GOT US SOME SQUIRREL" he shouted I gave a small smile and tuned out while they spoke "I will help you find him" Rick said I looked at Daryl who was about to cry and he looked at me I walked closer and wrapped my arms around him "Hey you listen to me Daryl Dixon your brother is a tough son of a bitch he will survive I know it" I said and pulled out of the hug. While they got ready to leave for the city I walked up to Rick "You better come back Rick I don't think me and Carl could handle losing for a second time and please for the love of god BE CAREFUL" I said he smiled "Believe me Baby I anit going no where and do me a favour" he said I nodded "Stay away from Shane" he said I nodded "I love you" i said "As I love you" he said and I kissed him and he left.

Ricks POV:
When I heard Carl scream for Peyton and her running off I was scared that I would lose one of them if I didn't lose Carl I know I would lose Peyton because she would not let her little boy die so I ran right after her 'God was she fast' I thought to myself I saw her run faster until I no longer saw her "PEYTON, CARL" I shouted at the same time as Shane I sent him a glare. When we broke through the tree lines I glanced around for my family I saw them on the floor. Peyton was on her knees with Carl wrapped in her arms securely with her Katana braced in front and they were crying, it broke my heart at the same time I felt proud. I ran to to them and embraced them loving the feeling of knowing my family, my life were safe "Oh my god Rick" I heard my angel say and I looked up to see a deer. "That was my deer" I turned towards the voice and saw a man I'm guessing he is Daryl. We turned to go back to camp when I didn't see Peyton or Carl "Hey Rick it's okay" Dale said "How is it I can't find my wife or boy" I said "They headed back to camp with Carol and Sophia" he said "Hold up Peyton your wife and Carl your boy" Daryl said "Yes" I said "Oh thank god she found you" he said "Him, Glenn and Peyton at like really close they have a brother sister bond" Amy whispered in my ear. When I arrived at camp I saw Peyton laughing and hugging Glenn, once we told Daryl about Merle Peyton hugged him and reassured him and I had a little chat with Peyton and we left.