Chapter5:

Peytons POV:
I woke up in the morning and Rick and Carl were still asleep so I got up and got dressed and left the tent. I started to help everyone with getting rid of the bodies an heard Glenn shout "WE BURY OUR PEOPLE" I walked up to him and hugged him "Okay Glenn calm down" and he did. I just finished putting a body down when I felt arms placed on my waist and someone kissing my neck I turned around to see Rick "Hey baby" I said "Hello baby" he said "Hey what's up" I said "Peyton you really scared me last night" he said I hugged him tightly as he sighed hugging tighter "I'm sorry baby" I said he smiled. "JIMS BEEN BIT" Jacqui shouted Rick grabbed my hand and we  as soon as we were back in camp I shouted "CARL" and he ran to me I tucked him in my arms "I think we should go to the CDC" Rick said coming to stand by my side he wrapped one arm around my waist and one arm on Carls shoulder. Everyone nodded but Shane seemed annoyed by this "Cone on Carl we will pack our stuff" I said and he ran towards out tent "Hey hunny me and Carl will pack our stuff you stay here" I said he nodded and kissed me passionately and I left. Once me and Carl had everything packed we carried them to the car we were going to use and we saw Andrea with Amy who has just woke up I turned Carl into me so he didn't have to see this. Once Andrea shot Amy we left for the burial I was in Ricks arms and we both had Carl securely in our arms we were grateful that our family were alive but sad because we lost people. I had tears streaming down my face and I saw Glenn and Daryl share a look I smiled knowing what was gonna happen I pulled out if Ricks arms as I saw Glenn an Daryl meet in the middle. I ran at them an hugged them "Thank god you are here" I sobbed and they laugh "Now why on earth would we leave you Peyton" they said I giggled. When we got back to camp we all made sure our stuff was packed up "Mum are we going to be safe" Carl said I hugged him "No baby but you will always be safe when your with me and your father because I would NEVER let anything hurt my little boy and I pretty sure your father would never let anything touch you or me" I said and felt Rick behind me "Your mums right Carl I would never let anything happen to you or your mum" he said and we got in the car with Carol and Sophia who were still a little upset at losing their father/husband. I grabbed hold of ricks hand while he was driving which he smiled and pulled it towards his lips and kissed it.

Ricks POV:
When we were near the camp after having to walk back because of Merle we heard a scream "PEYTON, CARL" I screamed I started to panic and ran I just found them I couldn't lose them. When I arrived I saw Peyton pushing Carl into a corner and about 6 walkers approaching them and Peyton looked tired. I heard then talking and then Carl ran to me and I caught him and we saw Peyton smile before she dropped "PEYTON" I screamed at the same time Carl shouted "MUM" and she stared at us and then got up and ran towards us, she flipped Carl behind her and stabbed a walker in the head. Peyton turned around and threw knives at the rest before collecting them. That was extremely hot but nothing makes a mother stronger then when her child or in her case Carl is in danger. Carl ran and hugged her and I was crying because I nearly lost my wife 3 times and I will try to not make it a fourth. "Peyton" I said and she flew into my arms "I thought I lost you again" I said holding her tight "What and leave you with Carl never" she said I hugged her again and breathed in her scent which I could never get enough of but would always calm me. I looked towards Shane who was staring lovingly at MY Peyton I glared at him he weren't going to have my wife. We walked towards our tent and laid down I had Peyton wrapped in my arms and she had a sleeping Carl in her arms it was times like this that I loved my family and I was so grateful and happy to be reunited with them I snuggled closer to Peyton "Goodnight my handsome husband" she said sleepy which was sexy as hell "Goodnight my beautiful wife" I replied and we fell asleep in each other's arms like it was suppose to be. I woke up in the morning and Peyton wasn't there and Carl was sitting with Sophia. I soon spotted her pulling a walker to a pile I wrapped my arms around her "Hello Baby" she said hugging me "Hello baby" I said "What's wrong" she said "I thought I lost you Peyton" I said he hugged tighter I sighed an huge he tighter "I'm sorry" she said "JIMS BEEN BIT" Jacqui shouted. I grabbed her hand and we ran back to camp "CARL" Peyton shouted and Carls head shot up and ran into his mothers arms. Once I talked about going to the CDC Peyton and Carl packed up our stuff and put it into our car. Andrea shot her sister and we went to a burial Peyton pulled out of my arms and hugged Glenn and Daryl I could see how close they were to each other as she giggled. We walked back to camp and made sure everything was packed up and we got into our cars and drove off. I felt Peyton's hand wrap around mine so I brought out hands to my lips and I kissed them she smiled and mouthed 'I love you' and I mouthed back 'As I love you' and we continued our journey towards the CDC I just hope that it will be safe for my family and the group but I know Carl and Peyton will be safe as long as they stay with me, they are my family I will protect them with my life.