Chapter 11:

Peyton's POV:
I decided that today I would tell Rick I was pregnant so I walk outside to find him, I see him standing and talking to Shane I roll my eyes and walk up to them "Hey Rick can we talk please" I said he nodded so we went to the field "What up baby" he said "Your so gonna hate me after this" I said he pulled me closer and kissed me "I swear I'm not" he said "Rick don't swear on something your not going to be able to keep" I said an put my hand on his cheek he leaned into it "Before I tell you I just want to say sorry" I said and pulled away from him "What's wrong your scaring me now Peyton" he said I think he thinks I'm going to break up with him "I'm pregnant" I said and then left him there because I couldn't deal with the fact that he will hate me and I go and sit with Daryl.

Rick POV:
I was talking to Shane about Sophia and that I wanted him to stay away from Peyton and Carl what can I say I'm protective of what's mine "Hey Rick can I talk to you please" Peyton said touching my arm, I nodded and we walked to the field "What's up baby" I said "Your so gonna hate me for this" she said I frowned and pulled her closer and kissed her "I swear I won't hate you" I said truthfully I could never hate my wife I love her to much for that "Rick don't swear to stuff you can't keep" she said and she put her hand on my cheek and I leaned into it I love it when she's in a lovey mood "Before I tell you this I want to say I'm sorry" she sad and pulled away from me I instantly thing she is about to leave me and I can't allow that but then I realise she won't leave me because she loves me I can see it in her eyes "What's wrong Peyton your scaring me now" I say and see some tears in her eyes "I'm pregnant" she says and walks away. She's pregnant I smiled I was going to be a dad again I saw her walk away and wiping her face I bet she thinks I hate her right now, I'll fix this and tell her I can't wait for this baby I know it's an apocalypse but I love Peyton more then life itself and I've wanted to be a dad again. I'm about to go and show Peyton just how much I love her when Hershel walks up to me with Jimmy "Take a walk with us I need your help" he says and I nod I can talk to Peyton later on.

Peyton's POV:
After I basically ran from Rick I was going to tell Carl because I wanted to be the one to tell him. I walked into his room and saw him about to stand up "Better be careful baby I don't want you piping your stitches outta place" I said and helped him "Hey Mum" he said and hugged me "Hey Carl wanna take a walk now as I need to tell you some important news" I said and he nodded. We walked around the field "So what's up Mum" he said "What do you think about a new brother or sister" I say "I would love it Mum as I could be a protective older brother and teach her or him all sorts of stuff but why would you ask" he said "Carl I'm pregnant" I said he was still for a minute and started jumping up and down "No way that's great mum" he said I smiled and hugged him "Does Dad know" he asked "Yeah but don't know how he feels about it" I said and we walked towards the camp where they were eating. I sat next to Daryl and Glenn I didn't want to sit with anyone else as Rick was still not here "Daryl, Glenn what I'm about to tell you stays between me and you two Rick and Carl already know" I said and they nodded "I'm pregnant do no react" I whispered "Congratulations Peyton I will do anything to help you" Daryl said "Me to Peyton" Glenn said I hugged them "Thank you". When we had all finished Glenn stood up "Guys I have something to say" I instantly thought he was gonna tell but he said "There's Walkers in the barn" "WHAT" Shane shouted and we all ran towards the barn. When we got there we heard growls and Shane came back with the bag of guns, since when did we hand them in oh well I still had mine along with all my weapons. "Carl take this and protect your Mum" he said and went to give him a gun but I snatched it of him "Back of now Shane" I growled and pushed Carl slightly behind me, I knew people would be scared "I thought you would want your son having a gun" he said. I got into his face "He will when he knows how to use one" and that shut him up and he moved on and gave one to Glenn, when everyone had a gun T-Dog said "Shit" and we looked to where he was looking and saw Rick, Daddy and Jimmy with walkers on leases "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW" Shane shouted Rick looked at me and I looked away. "Does a person live through this" Shane said and shot the walker 3 times in the chest "That was in the heart, lungs and chest and it's still coming" he said Carl held on to me tighter and I was annoyed "Shane stop this right now your scaring Carl" I said "I'm sorry Peyton but do you want these walkers anywhere near where Carl sleeps" he said "No but don't kill them" I said "Hershel's wife and son is in there" he said "What" I said and Maggie and Beth looked at me with sympathy "Your kidding right we have been here for a week and you didn't tell me that my step mum and brother were dead" I said raising my voice "Were sorry" Maggie tried to say. I glared at them all I heard another shot but didn't bother to stop it this time "SHANE ENOUGH" Rick shouted "Yeah your right" he said and shot him in the head and Daddy fell to the floor and Shane grabbed an axe and broke the lock. I pushed Carl right behind me and pulled my pistol out ready to protect my son, when they started coming out I started to shoot but when my mum and Sean came out I stopped and they were killed. I put my gun away and Carl stood next to me and I wrapped my arms around him Rick went to come to us but I went to walk away until we heard another moan. We all looked towards the barn and saw Sophia come out "SOPHIA" Carol shouted and wen to run to her but Daryl stopped her and I held Carl closer and I had tears in my eyes Rick walked up and shot her in the head. I walked with Carl as he was telling me about what he wanted to happen "I wanted to be the one to find her in a cave and be the one to bring her back because she was my best friend" he said "I know hunny and I'm sorry you lost your best friend I know how it feels" I said he hugged me "Let's get you to bed" I said and walked him toward the tent I had set up as I wasn't going to sleep in the house anymore. We got in the tent and I made sure he was cosy before leaving him for his nap.