Chapter 15:

Peyton's POV:
After a while of driving we stopped "Running on fumes" Rick shouted and beeped the car and got out along with everyone else "You out" Daryl said. Rick nodded and me and Carl huddled together for warmth "Mum I'm cold" Carl whispered "How are we for ammo" Daryl asked "Not enough" but I smirked "Hold on baby" I said "we are fine for ammo" I said "No were not baby" Rick said. I walked towards the car grabbed Carls coat and my bag of guns, I gave Carl the coat and hugged him and dropped the bag to Ricks feet "Perfectly fine" I smiled as Rick opened it and saw loads of guns. We were sat around a fire where we would camp out tonight "We are all infected" Rick said causing us all to look at him "That's how Randell turned no matter how we die we all turn" he said everyone was arguing saying how he should of told us "ENOUGH" I shouted "Rick was right in not telling you all look how your all reacting now how would he know if Jenner was telling the truth he was crazy and everyone we known was either bit or scratched" I said an everyone thought about it. Some people still didn't like the fact Rick didn't say "RIGHT IVE DONE NOTHING BUT PROTECT YOU ALL I EVEN KILLED MY BEST FRIEND FOR YOU SO I KNOW I MIGHT NOT BE BEST FOR THIS GROUP" he shouted "Anyone else want to be the leader" he said when no one made a move "Thought so but this isn't a democracy anymore" He said "Come on Carl, let go to bed" I turned towards Rick "You coming" I asked he nodded so we went to our car and fell asleep.

8 months later:
I was siting in the car with Beth as everyone else went to clear the house out. I was 9 months pregnant I would be giving birth any day now everyone was protective and wouldn't let me do much especially Rick. "How you feeling" Beth asked "Other then hungry I'm okay are you okay" I asked she smiled and hugged me "Yeah of course I am". After a while Rick came out "Hey guys the house is done" he said looking at us but when he looked at me I saw love in his eyes. I got out the car and Rick and Beth helped me into the house, where Maggie came to my side and helped me sit down. I saw Daryl walk downstairs with an owl, I giggled "You killed hedwig" I giggled "What" he said "Never mind" I said. We were leaving the house because T had seen some walkers approach so Rick ran to my side and carried me to the car while Carl and Beth protected us and we got into the car and drove off. We stopped when the herd was no longer following us, I was sitting in the car talking to Daddy about the birth "How did you have Carl" he asked Carl walked towards me and sat next to me "Natural birth" I said "We will do that then but I will have Carol learning about the C-Section just in case" he said I nodded "Is everything else okay" He said "Yeah I should think so" I said he nodded. Rick walked towards us "Hey Baby, me and Daryl are going hunting, Carol and T-Dog are getting water and Glenn and Maggie are making sure we are safe" he said "Okay be safe" I said kissing him "Will you be okay" he asks as I was about to say something Beth cut me off "It's okay Rick you can go I'll look after her" she said. Me, Beth and Carl were in the car "Do you think we will find a place soon as I don't know how much longer you have got left" Beth asked "I hope so" I replied "Hey Mum do you think it's a boy" Carl asked "No I believe it will be a girl" I said smiling, Beth giggled and we spoke about it Carl walked away to Daddy "Beth listen careful to me okay, if I don't survive this birth you need to put me down okay it can't be Carl or Rick it would ruin them" I said "You'll be fine you'll survive this" she said with tears in her eyes "It's not certain just promise please" I said she nodded. When everyone was back Rick said "We found a prison if we shut the gates and cleared the courtyard we could stay there" he said happily. When we arrived at the prison Glenn had cut a whole in the fence so we could get through, when we were through he tied it up again. We ran to the entrance to the courtyard and Rick explained the plan "Okay I will run and shut that gate while Daryl and Carol in that tower and shoot, T-Dog and Carl in the other tower and the rest stab walkers through the fence" he said everyone got into place and I walked to the gate with Rick. "Be careful please" I said he hugged me tightly and kissed me "Of course i will" he said. Once he was ready I opened the gate and he ran, I shut the gate and walked to the fence an started to stab the walkers with my knife through the holes. When I saw Rick shut the door I put my knife out and picked up my 2 pistols and smiled no one saw how good i was. I started to shoot before Daryl shouted to light em up, everyone stopped to see me shoot everyone in the head without having to aim. I finished the last two off and walked in the courtyard "We haven't had this much space since the farm" Carol said once they got over the shock I laughed. When the guys had got rid of the bodies and brought out cars in we settled down for the night. We were eating some dinner when I noticed Rick hadn't had any so I fixed a plate and walked towards him "Here ya are" I said and gave it to him. "Have you and Carl eaten" he said before touching it "Yeah we have thank you" I said and he started to eat it. When he was fished he wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest "Let's go back near the fire Rick" I said he nodded and we made our way back. "This is a safe place to have the baby" Beth said I grabbed her hand smiling "Yeah it is" I replied. Beth started to sing parting glass I smiled and joined in and soon after Maggie joined in, we finished "Right everyone time to go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow we are going to clear out a block, and find an armoury, infirmary and a cafeteria" Rick said we all nodded and went to sleep I fell asleep in Ricks arms with Carl wrapped up in mine.