No school?

Arianas pov

I could hardly sleep I was so excited for school tomorrow morning! I know, I know I'm being over dramatic but if you were locked up in a private school from pre k- a little of 11th grade I'm sure you would be happy to.
I finally fell asleep around 10:30pm.
**
7:00Am I woke up to my alarm going off and I ran down stairs and one of our guards Thomas told me to stop running but I ignored him. I got down there and my mom was eating breakfast and talking to someone on the phone, I waited til she was done and I was talking about what I was gonna wear and she was like, yeah about that...
I gave her a confused look and asked her, what?
Your not going to public school..
I stood there and stared at her for a couple seconds and then I bursted out laughing, okay for real mom what should I wear? I asked.
She gave me a serious look she said, Ariana I'm serious.
I couldn't help it, but that made my temper explode, WHAT!? I yelled.
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY??
She tried to say something, but I kept cutting her words off because I was to busy fussing at her.
She finally stood up and yelled, ARIANA, STOP!
That shut me up real quick and I sat down.
Look I know you really wanted this but I just got off the phone with Josh (personal guard) and he said some people at the school know of us.
I gave her a devastated look and all I could do was cry, I didn't want to but I really wanted this...
I ran upstairs and buried my face in my pillow and about 40 minutes later I stopped crying after I heard a knock on my door, come in I said sniffling.
It was my mom. She came in and sat at the end of my bed and said, I talked to Josh and he said you can go.
My face immediately glowed with a big smile, really?! I jumped up hugging her.
Yes, she said smiling. BUT!
I looked at her, but?
But there is consequences, she said.
Like? I asked
We need to at least do your hair different and hopefully nobody will suspect you.
I looked at her with that look you would give someone if they said you had to get your head shaved bald! I freaking love my hair and I always want to keep it long length at my butt and curly!
What kind of different look? I asked.
Maybe cut it, dye it a different color.
I jumped up waving my hands in front of me, wow, wow, wow....... WOW, NO! I yelled.
Okay then it's settled no public school, She says.
Fine! But how short? I ask not even worrying about dying it a different color.
Maybe up to your breast length, she says.
I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, fine!
That's what I thought, now Maddi is coming over to do your hair in a couple minutes my mom says.
(Maddi is my cousin who lives in America and she's a pro at doing hair)

Okay, I say squealing because the last time I seen her was last Christmas!
About 20 minutes later a hear a knock on my bedroom door, come in! I yell.

Maddi walks in and immediately I throw my phone down on my bed and she jumps into my arms!
We hug it out a few minutes and I break the hug and we take about an hour catching up.
3:05Pm
**
4:05Pm
Ready to do your hair now? Maddi asks excitedly
Yes!!! I squeal. Then my mom knocks and comes in with blonde hair dye.
Blonde? I ask with a annoyed face.

Maddi laughs. Hey! That is not funny you know I don't look good as a blonde! I snap.

Maddi laughs even harder and she says, that was when we were 6 and plus that was a Hannah Montana wig!
Whatever, I say knowing it was kinda funny but I hold back my laughter.
4:20pm
maddi starts using her stuff to dye my hair with
**
5:35pm
I look in the mirror and it actually looks pretty good my hair is a little longer then it was supposed to be considering its straight right now.

Maddi and my mom admire it and we thank maddi, maddi and me hang out until 8:30 then she has to leave because school tomorrow.
I take a quick shower and wash my hair.

10:30Pm
Goodnight!

**
School in next chapter :-)