relationships

Ariana's pov

7:00am
I wake up and I walk down stairs, and I'm not in the damn mood this morning.

I grab a muffin and a glass of milk and eat and drink it.

My mom tells me good morning, but I ignore her. I'm still pretty pissed at her.

I go to my closet and put on,
A red t-shirt that says Beach on it, with black and white Nike shorts, and I put on some long black Nike socks with the Nike sign red, and a pair of white Nikes.

I brush my hair and throw it up in a curly pony tail and do my usual makeup, along with deodorant and perfume.

I grab my purse, bookbag, and keys then I walk downstairs.

I tell my mom bye, but I don't give her a chance to reply because I slam the door

I don't know why I'm in a bad mood, have you ever woken up in the morning and you feel like you just came from hell? That's the way I feel. I also may feel like this because I could hardly sleep all last night!

I get in my car and turn my phone on, 3 missed calls, and 7 new messages.

I look through them really quick but don't reply to anybody's but Slades.

I arrive at school and walk in and I look around for Slade, he usually is beside me when I walk in.

I see him and Haley talking, but I shrug and walk up to them.

And they immediately stop talking,

Okay bye Haley.. he's says.
Bye, she says smiling at me.

What was that about?

Nothing, Haley just being Haley. He says

Oh okay...
**
I'm finally home after a day of hell.

I'm pretty pissed
Haley starting shit at lunch
Slade has basically been avoiding me all day
Maddi didn't show up at school
Haven't heard from pink in 2 weeks, and she came to school today, didn't say a word to me

I guess today is, let's be a bitch to Ariana today!

All I wanna do is cry.

I'm not being dramatic I just feel like shit.

---
I walk downstairs and sit at the kitchen table and I begin to do my homework but then my phone goes off.

I look down to see Slade texted me. Hey babe wanna come over and have a little fun? He said with a winky emoji.

I don't text back, I just wanna hurry up and go to his house.
**
I arrive at his house and I knock on the door an almost immediately he answered it, with just his shorts on.

He pulls me in and starts to forcefully make out with me.

I kiss back, and before I know it were both naked with him having a condom on.
**
He takes me home and kisses me bye, he said it like we were never gonna see each other again, it kinda made me scared.

I walk in and go take a shower. I get out and change into pyjamas.

I eventually fall asleep.

**
7:00am
I wake up the next morning
and put on a mid thigh black dress, flats, straight hair and usual other stuff.

Maddi comes up to me,
Where were you last night?

None of your damn business, remember I'm done with you can don't talk to me.
I snap.

I walk downstairs with all my stuff and I get in my car and drive to school.

I see Slade talking with a whole bunch of girls, he only did that when he was single..
Oh well prob just nothing.

I walk past him and he obviously seen me, but didn't come to me or anything.

I walk past Haley, big ass grin on her face. Okay....
Whatever..

I walk up to pink talking to a nerdy ass dude.

Hey pink.

Oh hey Ariana, I'll catch us later toms! She says

Talking to loser Mc loser Tom! I laugh jokingly.

She stops smiling and looks at me straight in the face, dont you ever say that again!
She yells at me.

Um sorry... you use to say it all the time.

Well it's not my fault I have different taste! Not my fault you get to date Mr.perfect!
She yells before walking away angrily.

I roll my eyes, damn people and these mood swings and acting stuck up today.

I walk to first period... alone.
Which is weird because I usually have Slade, pink, and Maddi by my side....

I walk in right before the bell rings and once again, no homework from me....

**
As I was walking out the teacher asked to see me.

I walk over to her and she says,

Your grades are dropping.
You were An all A student and now you have C's.

I shrug and I walk away and head to 2nd period.

I see Slade walking alone , yay.

I walk up to him,
Hey boi what you say ditch school, and go to the movies?

He shrugs, not today, I got plans. And he walks away from me.

What the hell was that? I walk to class alone, once again.