girlfriend and boyfriend?

Maddi's pov
**
2 months later

Gosh your little brothers and sisters can be so annoying at times. I tell Ariana

Ya think? You have only lived here 2 months and already think that. Ariana laughs

At least they haven't ruined two of your dates! I say

In my defence they were not dates they were two people communicating at places... Ariana says.

Ha okay. The beach, twice...
Fancy restaurants. 3 parties, 4 times at Starbucks, and 2 times going to the mall. I'm pretty sure those were dates... with slade, I laugh.

Whatever. Ariana smiles rolling her eyes.

But, be careful with him you already know he's a player.

He don't seem like one, he's really sweet and I like him a lot. Ariana says

-----
Slades pov

Yeah call me some time, good looking. I say to the blonde girl I just met.

Dude I thought you really liked Ariana.. Duke says.

Yeah I do, but I keep my options open.

Its rude, y'all have been on a lot of dates past two months but still don't date... proms coming up soon, who are you asking Haley, or Ariana, or them other hoes. He asks.

Well, and I don't know I'll wait and see how it falls out between me and Ariana, plus prom is 2 weeks away.

----
Arianas pov

I walk downstairs to go eat dinner, we all sit around the table and, eat, talk, and laugh at things.

So tell me about this boy you are seeing. My mom says.

Um well he is a very ni -

Maddi interrupts me,
He is charming, handsome, sweet, sometimes a gentlemen, smells good, and most of all really likes Ariana.

Sometimes a gentlemen? My mom questions.

He has his moods... I explain

She nods her head, well he better respect Ariana and you to Maddi or his butt will be wishing he did. My mom says being serious.

**
I take a shower and wash my hair then put on my pjs.
Goodnight, love y'all I yell from my room.

Love you to they all say, stop yelling Ariana, but I love you to. My mom says

I turn out my light and flop in bed and knock out asleep.

**
7:00am
I get up and put on a blue fringe tank top, black boot cut jeans, and my brown wallabees.
I do my usual makeup, and straighten my hair.
I put on deodorant and perfume.

I walk down stairs to eat breakfast, after that I grab my purse, keys, and bookbag.

Lets go, Maddi! I yell.

Stop yelling, my mom says annoyed.
Well good morning to you to, I say sarcastically.
She rolls her eyes and tells us bye and that she loves us.

**
We walk to first period and slade runs up beside me grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.
He smiles and looks at me and says, you look beautiful.
I smile back and say thanks.

He then looks at Maddi and says, and you look like you.
She rolls her eyes at him, and I slightly hit him in the arm, that was mean, I say.

He smirks, of course not caring that what he just said was mean.

We walk in class and I sit beside Maddi, pink sits beside Maddi, and slade sits beside me.

Why am I the only boy sitting with yall? He asks.
I shrug and then realize I didn't do my homework.

Oh shit, I mumble.

Slade looks at me, what's wrong babe? He asks

I didn't do my homework..

He lets out a laugh, your so uptight babe. He says

I am not! I snap.
If anybody's uptight that would be pink.

Right when he was about to say something the teacher says, Mr.slade and Ms. Ariana, would you like to share with the class?

I look up at her confused,
U-um share what? I ask shuddering.

What you two seem to be talking about, she says snapping at me.

Um, no mam.

Then shut your traps, you two are always yapping at the mouths.

Excuse me? I say getting aggravated at her attitude.

She looks at me and puts her hand on her hips and says, you are 17 don't talk like your a adult, I'm the adult so loose your attitude miss.

I'm not talking like I'm an adult, when technology I am because I'll be 18 next weekend, and I don't think I'm the one with the Damn attitude. I snap and grab my stuff then walk outta the classroom slammin the door

I walk to the bathroom and throw my stuff on the floor.
I don't know why I just did that, she just is a annoying ass teacher who thinks she can talk to anyone however she wants.

Someone interrupts me from my thoughts and I look up to see Pink, and Maddi.

They sit down with me and we all talk for awhile.

Slade then comes in the girls bathroom... and asks if I'm okay.

Yes, I'm okay, you might wanna get outta here before you get caught. I say

I couldn't really care less, I just wanna make sure your okay. He says

I'm fine, just really don't wanna be here right now.
(Maddi and pink leaves)

Then let's skip! He says.

No no no, I would get in so much trouble if my mom found out.

But she wont, just come on! Slade says pulling at my shirt.

Fine. I say getting up and we walk out and make sure nobody's sees us walking out of the school.
**
( at the beach)
Are you gonna throw me in again? I ask laughing.

Not unless you want me to, he says also laughing.

We sit in silence for a few minutes but slade breaks it.

So I've got a question for ya..

Yes? I ask

Will you be my girlfriend, he asks looking straight into my eyes.

Of course, I smile at him, our eyes still locked.

He then reaches over to me and kisses me... the kiss was like magic, powerful, passionate, everything I wanted.

We pull away and we sit together with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me, staring at the ocean waves hitting.
**
Slade pulls onto my street and says, there's a party tonight at 8, you and Maddi should come, he says smiling

Alright, I'll see About it.
He then leans in and kisses me.

Bye We say to each other, and I walk home.
*****
Its about 6 and see that Maddi drove my car home.

I walk to my room and I see Maddi in hers, I knock and she says come in..

Where have you been? She questions me.

Out....

Out as in out with slade, she says like she knew.

Yeah... um he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Her eyes immediately lock with mine.
Um, what did you say..?

Yes, I said yes and before you say anything I know you disagree with it, but I really like him and I doubt he will cheat on me like you say he will.

She shrugs, cool.

I don't even ask why she's being so cool about it, but instead I ask her about the party,
Sure! She says