Are we ready?

Shadow&Lancelot:So are we ready to go rose? Amy:almost. *Shadow notices that lancelot called her rose and immediately says something to him*Shadow:Hey!You can't call her rose,that's my nickname for her!Lancelot: But rose-I mean my lady said that I could call her rose if I wanted.Shadow:faker you better back off or things are about to get serious!*they are facing one another ready for the other to attack but Amy steps in*Amy:QUIT IT YOU TOO!I DONT WANNA HAVE TO BRING OUT THE HAMMER BUT I WILL FOR BOTH OF YOUR SAKES!Lancelot: *silently whispers back to shadow "she has a hammer?"*Shadow whispers back" yeah she usually uses on sonic."*Shadow chuckles silently after*Amy:Are you too done arguing?*both shake head in unison*Amy:All right then it's time to go.[They teleport to lancelot's world but Amy gets sick on the way between the teleportation it makes her woozy]Amy:Shadow is it ok if u can carry me a little bit,my body feels numb I don't think I can walk after you did that chaos control.Shadow:sure rose,it's ok everyone gets sick on there first time using chaos control;except me of course because I'm the ultimate life form*he boasts at the end of the sentence**Lancelot has a pissed off face because he was hoping Amy would ask if he could carry her**shadow gives a sly grin and Lancelot growls back at him* Amy:Are we there yet?Lancelot: not yet my princess.*he smirks at shadow**while Amy is asleep they are having a small war over her*[3 hours later]Shadow: Were here rose.Amy:...........*sleeping,while snuggling into shadows chest hair which makes him blush*Shadow:woah.*looks up to see an enormous castle**guards look at Amy and Shadow suspiciously*Guard:What are you doing here?!Are you a spy!!!??Guard:Knights lock black and red hedgehog up and take the pink one to the king!Shadow:Over my dead body!here take her Lancelot while I fight*hands her over to him*Lancelot:I will protect her with my life.Shadow:take her somewhere safe, now go!*Lancelot runs away with Amy*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LANCELOT AND AMY?WILL SHADOW ESCAPE?WILL AMY WAKE UP? FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN THE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!
I love u guys!peace out bros from Amber.