Shadow's Alive?!

no ones pov:After Shadow and Sonic had saved the world,everyone wondered what happened to Shadow,well here is what happens..............

Sonic's pov:Hmmmm I wonder..... what if....what if Shadow survived?Maybe I should get tails to help me search for him.I wonder how everyone will react if we do find shadow?uhhhh I shouldn't worry so much, knowing Shadow he's probably alive and well ,somewhere........(went to look for tails to get the x tornado)

Shadow's pov:Where the he'll am I?!And where's my damn chaos emerald?!Also my rings are gone,and I feel so weak.I need to get back to earth now! I guess I'll be waiting longer than expected.

Amy's pov:*sees sonic*Sonikku!Sonniku,there you are!*hugs him really tight*

Sonic's pov:Amy!Let gooo!I have to find tails,I need his help with something.

Amy's pov:May I mind by asking what do you need him for? Also I'll let you go Sonikku,but only this once ,because it's important

Sonic's pov:Tell you later Amy!Gotta run!

Amy's pov:Oh sonic...if you only knew how much I love you.I should tell him tonight!I will be with you sonic,one day....

Tail's pov : *working on x tornado* Sonic:Hey buddy!Oh hey sonic,do you need anything?Sonic:I need the x tornadoes to find shadow.Sonic,you can't be serious!What if he comes back and starts working for eggman?Sonic:will just have to take that chance.Remember tails he did save the Earth.I know but what about all the bad things he did Sonic?Sonic:He couldn't help it tails he had lost his memory.Alright Sonic you can fly the x tornado but please don't wreck it.Also I added some upgrades.Bye Sonic!Sonic:See Ya Tails!(Flys into space to find shadow but what he didn't know Amy was aboard)

Amy:Now where could my headband be?Oh there it is! *bumps into Sonic*Sonic:Amy?! Sonikku what are you doing here?Sonic:I was about to ask u the same thing.I'm looking for shadow that's why I'm here.wow I didn't even notice we were in outer space.oh and the reason I'm here is because I was looking for my headband.Like shadow as in Shadow the Hedgehog?Sonic:yeah,you wanna help me look for him?of coarse sonic!But I need to tell you something first.....Sonic:what is it Amy?Sonic I...lo...love..you.Sonic:Amy I'm sorry but.. I don't like you like that.......Amy:*starts to cry*But sonic I love you....Sonic:No you don't Amy your obbsessed with me,it's ok because you'll all ways be a sister to me.

Shadow's pov :Is that faker and Amy?