what happened????

1st person

*eyes start to flutter open*where are we???

We are in Camelot my lady.
*Looks around a little*
Where is shadow!?!!?

He went to fight off the knights so we could get away.

I have to get to him!!!

No.he said to protect you, so I'm going to protect you like I promised.

IF U DONT LET ME GO ILL -ILL ...

you'll do what princess?hit me in the head with your hammer and tie me up?not so-*gets hit in the head and tied up*

I'm sorry but this is the only way.*runs off toward shadows location*

1st person shadow

LET ME GO DAMMIT!!!!

(I bet you are wondering how shadow got caught since he's the ultimate lifeform)(they brought in a mage*rouge* and knocked him out with sleeping powder)(also he is locked in a cell that makes any power you have useless)*back to the story*

BE QUIET SPY!!!YOU WILL BE INTERROGATED SO WE CAN FIND THE FEMALE YOU WERE WITH THAT WAY THE KING CAN SEE HER!(Amy or the pink hedgehog as they know her) I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU AND YOUR KING IF YOU HARM ROSE IN ANY WAY!

*King comes in*
King:don't worry I won't hurt her,I just want her as my wife>:) MWAHAHAHAHA.

(Night arrives and so does the rain)

1St person Amy

Just great it's raining, I'm cold,alone,and I can't find shadow.*climbs into a tree**shivering from heat loss*
*The bushes shake*
WHOS THERE!!???!!SHOW YOUR SELF OR IM GOING TO SLAM MY HAMMER DOWN ON YOU!!!

???:calm down its just me.*Lancelot climbs into the tree and takes a blanket out of his backpack* come here.

*Amy scootches near him and starts apologizing about knocking him out*

Thank u Lancelot for coming back for me, I didn't deserve it becuz I hurt u.
it's ok.I was being a asshole.I'm sorry.
*Lancelot hugs her in a warm embrace so she can regain her body heat**they cover in a blanket and huddle together to keep warm and fall asleep*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???

Shadow:I knew being black would get me in trouble one day.(talking about getting captured)

Amy & me:LOL.well peace out bros!!!!!