Chapter 1

(Okay so this is for a bit of fun. And I'm literally making it up as I go along.)

Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman had been mated for many years. Levi was Erwins Omega, therefore Erwin felt he had to protect him. But he wasn't just protecting him from the titans.

Omegas were very rare and very prized. Alphas were respected if they mated with an Omega. This is why Erwin needed to protect Levi, he didn't want to lose him. He loved Levi very much and unlike other Alphas he has never and will never treat him like a possession. Good thing too because Levi hated being belittled.

Levi was perched on the edge of Erwins desk reading through papers. He was bored, in heat and he patience was thinner than usual. "You're frustrated. What's up?" Erwin asked.
"No shit. I mean they told me you were smart but that was astounding." Levi snapped.
"I only asked."
"The cadets have been more annoying than usual, I'm in heat and I know you don't have protection in the drawer of yours." Levi huffed.
"What are you implying sweetie" Erwin smirked.
"Don't play with me Smith. You know I want sex." Levi scowled dropping the papers on the desk. The door burst open before Erwin could say anything.
"Erwin I've something I need to ask you." Hanji said striding into the room closely followed by Mike.
"Someone's in heat," Mike said sniffing the air. Levi scowled at him, making him snigger.
"What do you need, Hanji?" Erwin asked ignoring the other two males.
"Well I found out today that Eren Jeager has a mate." Hanji said catching everyone's attention.
"Oh great, who?" Erwin asked.
"Armin Arlet. You see I over heard a conversation between the Ackerman girl and Arlet and it seems that being apart is having quite an effect on him. So I asked Eren if they were together and if being apart was effecting him as well. And it is." Hanji explained. "I believe they should be together. But there is one problem."
"Wait together. I don't know how the higher ups will take that. And what's the problem?" Erwin asked.
"Well," Hanji looked at Levi. "He's an Omega." Both Levi and Erwin seemed shocked.
An Omega! She can't be serious Levi told Erwin in his mind.
Well you aren't the only one in the world. It's quite a possibility.
"I think you need to speak to Arlet, Erwin. You can't split mates up, you know that." Hanji seemed to pity the boys. Everyone looked at the Commander. "Fine." Erwin sighed. Hanji simply smiled and left with Mike.

Erwin scrubbed his hands over his face. "She is right. It's not fair. Plus their so young. I bet it's driving Jaeger crazy not being able to be with him." Levi sat in front of Erwin on the desk.
"We'll be breaking so many rules, Levi." Erwin ran a hand up Levi's thigh. Levi raised an eyebrow.
"It's not like you're shy when it comes to breaking rules. I mean we are right now."
"We're not breaking any rules."
"Yes we are, the you can't fuck your corporal one." Levi smirked. Erwin smiled. "Can you go get Arlet for me then." Levi smiled "Only if you treat me later." Erwin nodded and Levi left.

Levi found the cadets in the dorms. He knocked on the door and walked in. "Arlet?" He said looking around the room. The blondes head popped up from a book looking quite scared. He quickly scrambled to stand before the Corporal, saluting. Levi nodded his head towards the door "Come," he said, Turning away.
"Y-Yes sir." Armin was quick to follow.

They were walking down the halls in silence when Admin asked "If you don't mind me asking sir, where are we going?"
"To the Commanders office." Levi said looking over his shoulder. Armins scent changed, he was scared. "You're not in trouble. We need to speak to you about somethings." Armin simply nodded.

When the two reached Erwins office Levi didn't bother knocking. Armin saluted again.
"Please sit," Erwin gestured to a seat in front of his desk. Armin sat visibly nervous. "Armin we need to speak to you about some... personal matters." Erwin said smiling.
"Yes sir."
"We've received in tell that you and Eren Jaeger have mated." Armins scent seemed to relax a fraction at Erens name.
"Yes sir. We are." Armin looked at the ground, "Are we in trouble?"
"Oh no, of course not. Whom you decide to be in a relationship is none of our business. But we've been told that you're also an Omega." Erwin continued. Armins eyes shot open "I didn't know sir, Before last week."
"What do you mean." Erwin raised an eyebrow.
"I was feeling... unusual. So I went to Ms Hanji, just in case." Armin seemed embarrassed.
"Heat." Levi pitched in.
"Yes sir, that's what Ms Hanji called it. And then they explained that it was only a thing Omegas went through. But I was always raised as a Beta." The boy finished and finally looked up. Erwin nodded. "That's fine your not the only Omega," Erwin looked at Levi and smiling. "And we have a proposition for you. Going back to Eren, We think it's unfair that you two have to be apart. It must be quite hard for you, I know it is for Eren." Armins mouth turned into a small smile "That's nice to know. And I miss him very much."
"We thought you would, so we've decided to allow you access to Eren when ever you want, as long as it doesn't effect your training schedule. We'll even allow it at night." Armins mouth fell open. "Really?" Erwin just nodded. Armin started grinning "Oh wow, thank you so very much sir."
"You need to learn more about yourself though." Levi said unusually softly "For example we don't want pups running about this place." Armin seemed very confused. "Omegas can get pregnant, Arlet. Regardless if you're male or female." Armins face flushed bright red "I d-didn't even know that."
"But that's not a problem because even if you and Eren have had sex you can't have pups before your first heat and judging by what you've said last week was your first heat." Levi explain.
"Yes it was my f-first," Armin was still bright red. "Corporal Levi can I ask you a question?"
"I guess," Levi raised an eyebrow and Erwin smiled knowingly.
"How do you know so much. Even Ms Hanji didn't tell me that."
"I'm an Omega." Levi sighed. "And you're free to come to me about anything that maybe troubling you." Armin looked up at him smiling.
"Thank you sir."
"If you're okay with everything the Corporal will take you to see Eren and considering it's late you can stay with him."
"Yes please sir." Armin looked at the Corporal. Who stood and walk towards the door. Armin stood and saluted. "Dismissed." Erwin smiled. Levi waited until Armin had walked past him and through the door. Levi turned back to the Commander and said "I'll go straight to our quarters after this."
"I should be finished soon." Erwin said waving as Levi shut the door.

"Sir c-can I get pregnant at anytime?" Armin asked timidly walking slightly behind Levi.
"No only when you're in heat. So you'll need to wear protection if you have sex during your heat, which you probably will because your scent will over power Eren." Levi explain.
"What do you mean?"
"Well your scent changes and becomes irresistible to both Alphas and Betas. So be careful because they will become quite hostile around you." Armin nodded.
"Sir can I ask you a personal question?" Armin asked shyly after a long silence.
"Depends what it is." Levi replied.
"If it's too inappropriate don't answer. But are you and the Commander m-mated?" Armin blushed again.
"Yes. And have been for many years." Levi smiled.
"That's nice to know." Armin smiled too.
"How so?"
"Oh, well it's nice to know that love can survive in this very dark place."
Levi smiled again "Tell me a bit about you and Eren then. Seen as I've told you about mine and Erwins relationship that I must say only a handful of people know about."
"We've been close for a long while, in the first training year we both confused our love and mated in the third." Armin smiled nostalgicly.

They walked down to the basement side by side. Erens room was at the end of the hall. Levi walked to the door and knocked. There was a small 'come in' from inside, Levi told Armin to stay outside as he went in. "Evening Jeager."
"Corporal Levi?" Eren saluted.
"Yeah I've got a surprise for you."
Eren pulled a confused face.
"Why don't you come in." Levi said looking towards the door. Erens eyes widened when Armin timidly stepped in the door.
"Armin can explain all the details to you but basically you two are allowed to stay together because you're mated but if you go titan in the night and squish him it's your fault, okay?" Levi said bluntly. Armin stepped forward and sat on the edge of Erens bed. "I want to be here with you. I'm sure everything will be fine Eren." Armin said taking Erens hands. "You two have fun." Levi waved over his shoulder as he left.

Levi entered his quarters smiling. He closed the door and was enveloped in familiar arms. "How did it go?" Erwin whispered into Levi's ear.
"Why do you care? Now sex me." Levi turned in Erwins arms and dragged them to the bed. Erwin smiled "Fine."

Well at least knowing Eren was taken it was one person he didn't need to compete with.

(So yeah.)