Chapter 4

(Thank you for everyone who is reading this. JUST A HEADS UP, this one does have smut in it. Now on with the next chapter.)

Levi sat on Erwins lap in the office next to their room. It had been about half an hour since the boys had made a decision. "Well Eren clearly doesn't have any shame." Levi groaned.
"He's a teenager and sex is still very exciting." Erwin kissed Levis cheek.
"What do you mean, still? Our sex is exciting."
"I know, I know." Erwin kissed down Levi's jaw to his neck, biting and sucking gently.
"AH! EREN!" Armin moaned from the other room stopping both men in their tracks. "Well that ruined the mood." Levi looked away. "I can't get off with two kids going at it next door."
"I'll treat you later then." Erwin kissed him once last time and moved forwards a bit to start working again.

Night had almost fallen by the time the two boys had finished. "How can they go for that long?" Levi asked completely stunned.
"It's quite remarkable."
"I miss days like that." Levi stood up from his perch on the desk.
"Days like that?"
"Yeah, waking up and doing nothing but bang your boyfriend all day."
"Sounds like you used to have a lot of fun as a kid." Erwin lent back in his chair smiling.
"I did. If i wasn't hiding away, I was trying to find a person to bang. What about you?" Levi lent on the desk in front of Erwin.
"Me? I er... well I wasn't very exciting." Erwin blushed lightly.
"How so?"
"I just wasn't."
"But how?" Levi continued to push.
"Lets just say I only started to get... you know kinky, when I got with you."
"Wow I'm glad I changed you for the better."
"And I didn't lose my virginity until my first cadet year."
"Who was your first?" Levi had never really ask about this kind of stuff.
"Do you really need to know?" Levi simply nodded. Erwin sighed "Mike." Levi was silent for a moment.
"You serious? I can't imagine you throwing Mike on a bed and fucking him."
"... That's the thing he was always the one doing the throwing." Erwin looked away turning red. Levi's jaw hit the floor. "Okay we need to sleep now." Erwin said getting up and walking to the door. "What?! No get back here. You gotta explain that." Levi shouted after him.

They stepped into the room quietly. Noticing both the boy's were asleep Levi got an idea. When Erwin sat down on the sofa he didn't follow him, instead he sat between the commander's legs. He lent forwards and started biting and licking Erwin through his uniform pants. "Levi! What are you doing?" Erwin whispered.
"Shh, just enjoy it for once." Levi hushed undoing his Alphas uniform.
"Levi they might wakahh." Erwin moaned as Levi licked a bold strip up the underside of his cock. His hand automatically gripped Levi's hair. Levi licked the tip before sinking down. He hollowed his cheeks knowing it makes Erwins eyes roll back. Right on que the commander groaned. Erwin bit his lip and looked over at the bed making sure the boy's were asleep. He looked back down to see Levi looking up at him, his eyes were cocky. Erwin growled, tightening his hand in Levi's hair and holding him still. He thrust into the warmth of Levi's mouth. He felt himself hit the back of Levi's throat. Levi moaned sending vibrations down Erwins shaft. "Fuck, Levi. I'm gonna cum." Erwin moaned pushing Levi on to him, fucking his mouth. He held Levi on his cock as he came down his throat. Erwins hand fell from Levi's head. The Omega wiped his lips and then licked his finger clean. "See exciting." Levi kissed his spent Erwin, putting him away.
"What about you?" Erwin asked Levi as he watched him curl into his chest.
"I'll be fine, I'm used to not touching myself." When Levi went through heat he tried to resist giving himself release, he believed it made him stronger. Erwin on the other ignored him and slipped his hand in Levi's pants. He grabbed Levi's hard on and started to jerk him off. Levi mewled and held onto the front of Erwins shirt. It took no time to get Levi to climax. Erwin took his hand out of Levi's pants and licked it clean. "You're gross." Levi whispered.
"You did it first." Erwin kissed Levi's head.
"Whatever, night." Levi put his head back on Erwins chest.
"Good night my dear.

Morning came flooding the room with light. When Erwin opened his eyes he looked down to find Levi wasn't curled into his side. He stood up stretching. He saw Eren sitting up in bed with Armin curled up on his chest, both wide awake. He smilied at them and walked over to the walk-in closet by the bed. He knocked before looking in. Just as he had guess, Levi was laying under some blankets inside. This is where he spent the first day of his heat. It was always the worst day, so they had made him a small nest where he could deal with it safely. His grey eyes locked on Erwin as soon as he stepped in the door. The Alpha crouched beside him, running a hand through his hair. Levi lent into the touch. Erwin pulled the blankets off Levi's bare chest slightly "Don't over heat, okay?" Levi nodded. Erwin hated leaving Levi like that, he wanted to be with him and help him through it. Erwin walked to the door, turned to look at his Omega one last time before leaving. "Sir?" Eren voice catch his attention.
"Yes?"
"Is the Corporal in there?" He asked.
"Yes, he's going through heat. So leave him be, please." Erwin warned.
"O-Of course sir. Oh and um sir?" Eren said completely submissively.
"Yes Eren?"
"Can we go see Mikasa. She's probably worried sick." Erwin was taken back by Erens question, he'd completely forgot about the Ackerman girl.
"Of course but go together, for Armins sake. And watch what you tell her, she can be very vengeful." Now Erwin felt like their dad. Eren nodded. "See later boys." Erwin said leaving the room.

Erwin was at his desk working when a knock on the door broke the silence. "Come in." He said. The door open and a soldier pushed Eren and Armin in the door. Eren was bloody and bruised; Armin was shaking, cry and clinging to Erens arm. The soldier had hold of a third person. Erwin raised an eyebrow. "Cadet Jaegar started a fight with the Private here." The soldier pushed the third man forwards. "He was the one who hurt Armin!" Eren suddenly shouted. Erwin eyes widened. "CADET! You will not speak out of turn." The soldier shouted grabbing Erens shirt.
"Leave." Erwin said looking at the soldier.
"... Y-Yes sir." He saluted and left. Erwin stood and walked over to the other three. He stood in front of Armin and put a hand on his shoulder "What happened just now Armin?" He said.
The boy wiped his face "We went to see Mikasa a-and I saw him... I told Eren and he got angry and started a fight." Erwin nodded. He walked up to the Private. "You're not gonna believe a kid, are you?" The man said smugly.
"Armin are you sure this is him?" Erwin growled, he let his scent intimidate the Private.
"Y-Yes sir, positive." Armin muttered.
"You're lucky Levi isn't here." Erwin said punching the Private square in the jaw. He hit the floor unconscious. He stepped outside calling a guard over. "Lock this guy up in a basement cell." The guard saluted and dragged the man from the room. "Sir..." Eren look stunned "Sir, what's going to happen to him?"
"He'll be held in the prison, we'll catch his accomplices, they'll be stripped of their titles. Thats all for now." Erwin turned to the boys. Armin was crying but he was happy "We caught him. He's gone Eren." The Omega hugged his Alpha.
"Yeah Armin we did it. The commander did it. Thank you sir." Eren smiled kissing Armins cheek.
"Levi's going to be disappointed he missed out. Speaking of, I should go check on him. Excuse me."

Erwin left and walked into their quarters. He quietly opened the door and was met by quite a sight. Levi was on his back, leg spread as wide as they would go. He had three finger in his ass and his other hand pumping his cock. The Omega was shamelessly chanting Erwins name. Erwin closed the door and knelt down in between Levi's legs. He grabbed both the Omegas wrists, surprising him slightly. "Gave in to temptations did we?" Erwin lent forward and kissed Levi's navel.
"Erwin please." Levi mewled, his eyes begging the Alpha.
"Please what?" Erwin grinned, teasing.
"Fuck me. Just fuck me please." Levi panted. He lent forward, undoing the Commanders uniform. Erwins boner stood proud against his stomach. Levi turned around and pulled condom out from under his pillow, giving it to Erwin. "I don't have a choice in this, do I?" Levi shook his head. He lent back wrapping his legs around the Commanders waist when he moved forwards. Erwin felt to make sure Levi was ready before pushing in him. Levi moaned and let his hand tangle in his Alpha hair. Feeling Levi relax, Erwin started thrusting into him. "Damn, Erwin." Levi cried out.
"Shh, Levi. The boys probably don't want to hear us." Erwin kissed Levi to muffle the noises. He pulled Levi's leg out from behind him and over his shoulders. He was able to thrust into Levi deeper and quicker now. Levi is always prepared to whore his body out to Erwin when he's in heat. He bit the back of his hand to stop himself from crying out. He was close, very close. Erwin felt Levi scratching deep line in his back. His moans became uncontrollable as he came. The feeling of Levi tighten around him threw him over the edge. He rode his Orgasm out before stopping completely. After a moment or two he pulled out laying beside Levi. Erwin kissed him softly. Levi rolled over and onto Erwins chest. "We caught the bastard who raped Armin. Thanks to Eren quick temper." Erwin said quietly. He saw Levi close his eyes and smile "Good."