Chapter 3

(It's nice to see people actually want me to update this one, so thanks and enjoy the next part.)

Morning broke after a long night. Levi lifted his head off Erwins shoulder. He had been sleeping on his Alphas lap all night considering the two boys were in their bed. His hand was under Erwins shirt that had gotten undone at some point in the night. Erwins head was back on the sofa, his mouth wide open and Levi thinks he even saw drool on his chin. Commander Smith everybody, alway a mess in the morning... A sexy mess though. He pushed the commander's mouth closed causing him the stir, before opening his eyes. "Morning beautiful." Erwin mumbled. Levi raised an eyebrow. Smiling Erwin kissed Levi who couldn't resist smiling back.
A small squeak caught their attention. They looked towards the bed seeing Armin roll over and place his head on Erens chest. "You're smiling again." Erwin whispered into Levi's ear.
"What? Shut up old man." Levi said quickly scowling again.
"What? You were. Your face is so pretty when you smile." Erwin chuckled. Levi rolled his eyes.

Armin rubbed his face into Erens chest and blinked his eyes open. He could hear whispering coming from somewhere in the room. The memory of the day before came back to him. Tears sprung to his eyes. Armin pressed his face into Erens chest more and covered his mouth. He started shaking. He knew Eren wouldn't wake up, he slept like a brick in a thunderstorm. Armin nearly jumped out his skin when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned as fast as he took and came face to face with Levi. Levi hushed him. Tears still fell down his face. "I heard you crying." Levi whispered. Armin didn't reply. His hands came to his face and he tried to wipe away the tears. "It's okay Armin. You've been through one of the most horrible thing anyone could be put through. It's okay to cry." Levi took Armins hands away from his face. "B-But I'm supposed... supposed to be a soldier." Armin cried.
"But you're also human." Eren began to stir.
"But c-corporal.."
"Armin?" Eren rubbed sleep out of his eye with one hand and ran the other across his Omegas shoulders. "Armin please don't cry. I'll never let anyone hurt you again, I promise." His voice was soft and full of guilt. Eren pulled Armin into a hug. Armin tried not to cry but ended up crying harder.

Erwin stood up and grabbed Levi's wrist, gently pulling him to the corner of the room. "Relieve them of all there duties and let them stay here for today. We can use the office next door. They'll be safe." Levi said quietly.
"Well that answer my question of 'what are we going to do with them' but I'm worried about Armin. He smells like he's in heat, so are we going to have pups running about soon?" Erwin asked looking over at the two boys.
"Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I didn't even think about that." Levi ran his hand through his hair. He felt he had to protect Armin knowing his was also an Omega. "If that bastard came inside him, Armin could be pregnant. Seeing as you two are close, I think you shoul-"
"Erwin. I'm not his father." Levi scowled.
"Levi come on. You'll need to help him. You are the only one who can. No one can explain that stuff like an actual Omega."
"You're pushing your luck Smith." Levi growled. Erwin kissed him on the cheek "I knew you had a soft inside." Levi's mouth fell open as Erwin walked away to grab a shirt from their closet and then went to the bathroom. Armin had stopped crying now and was being rocked gently in Erens arms. I'll ask later. Levi thought and got ready himself.

Levi knocked on the door of his quarters around mid day. Inside Eren and Armin were cuddled on the sofa reading a book together. Levi wandered around the room tidying a few thing that were slightly out of place. He then sat in an armchair in front of the cadets. He sat in silence for a moment just watching Eren read to Armin. "Hey boys." Levi spoke up to catch their attention. "I um... need to speak to you about something. Especially to you Armin."
"Okay sir." Armin replied polite as ever.
"It's about yesterday." Armin was clearly unhappy about that. "I'm not asking for details. Just one very important thing I need to know." Levi looked away. "You're in heat right?" Armin nodded. "And did that person yesterday... um, you know cum inside you..." Levi's jaw became tight as both the cadets eyes widened.
"Oh God." Was the only thing to slip from Armins mouth.
"Please Armin answer me." Levi pushed. The blonde looked down crying and started to nod slowly.
"Fuck!" Levi stood up. "That disgusting piece of shit." He paced up and down the room for a moment. He flopped back down in the chair. Armin seemed in shock. So Levi knelt in front of him "Armin you're a smart kid so you know what this means right." Armin sobbed into his hands nodding his head. Levi stood again excused himself for a moment and walked into the office Erwin was using next door.

Seeing no one was in the room apart from the commander, Levi let ripe. "That fucking disgusting pig. How could he fucking do that? That bastard. Armin is just a kid and he could be fucking pregnant. Shit! What is wrong with these soldiers?" Levi paced the room getting furious.
"I'm guessing you asked then." Erwin said grabbing Levi's hand as he walked past. Erwin made the Omega face him. Levi's eyes were full of sadness. "You have a strange bond with that boy, don't you Levi?"
"He's just... so young and fragile. I feel he needs protecting. And now this has happened it's like I failed. I hate feeling that way about some cadet but I can't help it." Levi will only show his true emotions in front of Erwin, he's the only one he can trust enough to. Tears fell silently from the corners of Levi's eyes. Erwin pulled Levi into his lap. "You know, if we had had kids back when we first got together they'd be about Armins age." Erwin spoke calmly. "You are an Omega and you can't stop the mothering side of you. It's natural for you to feel protective over Armin because you can relate on a very personal level. Don't fight the urges to mother, after all he could need it right now." Levi was shocked at how much that made sense.
"Damn you for always knowing exactly what to say." Levi smiled slightly.
"Well that is my job when my Omega's going through a little crisis." Erwin chuckled. "Now go help those boys."

Armin was silently crying in Erens arm when the Corporal walked back in. He sat back in the chair in front of the two boys. "I'm going to help you two through this as much as I can." He said quietly. Eren looked up fighting back tears "What are we gonna do?"
"Wait. We can't do much else. In a couple of months you should start to show then we'll truly know if you are." Levi looked at the boys sadly.
"And if he is, then what?" Eren was borderline frantic now.
"You go through with it. After all it'll be your child and you can do what you want with it."
"What do you mean?"
"Well you could give it awa-"
"No!" Armin said quickly cutting Levi off. "I know what it's like not having parents, I don't want it to be just given to someone else who probably doesn't even want it."
"But Armin what can't raise a kid. We always said we wouldn't bring a up in this world."
"I know Eren! That's why it's so bleeding hard! Plus it's not even going to be yours!" Levi had never seen Armin angry, but he had a good point. It was the same reason he and Erwin never had one, that and the fact he didn't want to go through the pregnancy. "Boys don't fight..." Levi signed. "Look there is a way you could give Eren a chance at being the biological father." Both the cadets stared at Levi like he saw speaking French.
"How could that possibly work." Armin asked still a bit agitated.
"It takes a couple of days for you to be fully fertil. So if you and Eren should have unprotected sex there is a chance he could fertilize you instead." Armins jaw was almost on the floor at this point. "An Alphas genes are stronger than a Betas, which is what that man was yesterday. If you're not too late Eren still has a chance to over power his genes."
"B-But what if I'm not actually pregnant?" Armin asked.
"You need to take a bet. Do you not and then get stuck with a baby you'll despise? Or do you try knowing you might not be?" The two boys looked at each other.
"It's worth a shot Armin. We can at least say we tried." Eren took Armins hand.
"But what if I'm not. It'll go against everything we've ever said. We wouldn't be able to be soldiers anymore." That silenced both of them for a moment.
"I can make the decision a little easier by showing you something." Levi smiled and stood up.

He lead the boys through most of the unused corridors to prevent any unwanted question. Levi showed them to a door. It was Hanjis lab. He looked through the window to make sure that they were inside. "Here, look." Levi gestured to the window. The two boys looked through the small window in the door and gasped. Inside they could see Hanji playing with a child. "That's Luka. He's Mike and Nanaba's son. He's three years old. He gets dropped here everyday so Hanji can watch him while his parents go about their daily duties. The military isn't as hard as it seems. We aren't all heartless." Levi lent against the wall watching the boys. He watched Eren place a hand on Armins hip. Then he watched Armin place a hand on his stomach.