Chapter 6 - The end

(So this is it. I thank everyone who read it and stuck until the end. On with the chapter.)

"Uncle Erwin!" A little voice shouted. Erwin looked up to see a precious little boy stood on the tip of his toes, holding on to the door handle. "Kaito." Erwin smiled and stood up. He walked around his desk and crouched as the boy jumped into his arms. He hugged the boy, pulling back they locked eyes. Erwin smiled at the boys two tone eyes. Moments later a figure stood in the doorway hunched over. "I wish you didn't have your fathers energy." Armin panted.
"Have you been running your mummy ragged?" Erwin said nuzzling the boys face. Kaito laughed revealing his beautiful smile. "All I said was we'll go see if the Commander is busy and off he went. Two flights of stairs and God knows how many hallways." Armin walked into the room and stood with the other two.
"What is this the Blonde Boys Anonymous or something?" A fourth voice came from the doorway.
"Levi!" Kaito was placed on the floor and ran up to the Corporal. He put his arms in the air to be picked up before he frowned slightly looking at his hands. He put them out in front of himself. Levi had taught the boy to do this because children had dirty hands and he didn't want said dirty hands on his uniform. Levi smiled picking the boy up and placing on his hip. "Have you been bothering my Alpha, bright eyes?"

Bright eyes. The nickname Levi had given the Jaegers child because of his heterochromic eyes. The boy shook his head. "Good." Levi kissed the Kaito's cheek. He put the little blonde down and shut the door. He followed the boy over to his Alpha. Erwin slipped a hand down his back and kissed the top of his head. The smiths had become like the Jaegers parents, helping them out whenever needed.

A knock broke a comfortable silence. Eren wandered through the door. He had changed a bit over the years. In the five years they had had Kaito, his hair was longer and resembled his titan form. Armin had also changed, he wore his hair back in a pony tail and wore glasses. He wasn't a little kid anymore, he was strong. Both of them had fought many people that tried to get in between them and their boy. Kaito turned around at the sound of the door opening "Daddy!" Eren picks his boy up and hugged him close kissing his cheek. The boy held onto the front of Erens jacket with one hand and lightly held a handful of the long brown hair in the other. Eren walked up to his Omega and lent down to kiss him quickly on the lips. He slipped a hand down Armins back to rest it on his hip. Erwin and Levi stood watching the two recruits and their beautiful boy. The picture before them was the physical embodiment of pure love.

(Quick fact Kaito in Japanese means Sea or Ocean. I'm most definitely going to write another fanfiction following the life of Kaito. Can you let me know if you think it's a good idea. Until next time.
~The Master.)