Chapter 5

(This chapter contains smut again. And a veeerrryyy important bit. Soo enjoy.)

A few months had gone by and Armin was around 8 and half months gone. He had been taken out of training completely leaving Eren and Mikasa as the only two recruits to know the whole story. He had been given a job in the book archives and he often helped out in Erwins office. The boys had also been given a room near the Commanders quarters.

Levi and Erwins relationship on the other hand wasn't as fine and dandy. The stress of protecting Armin and Erens situation was bear down on them quite hard. With each heat Levi became more motherly towards Armin, therefore became more frustrated with himself because it was making him 'weak'. They weren't prepared for what was going to happen which bugged the control freak in Erwin. They hadn't had a fully fledged argument yet but they got easily pissed off with eachother. Their current situation consisted of an extremely hormonal Levi being pissed off at a tired Erwin for a reason that escapes him.

It was late and Erwin sat at his desk head in his hands thinking. A light knock on the door made him jump. The person on the other side walked in without a word from the Commander. When Erwins eyes laid upon his close friend Mike he let his calm facade slip away, allowing the fatigue to creep over his features. Mike sat in front of Erwins desk "A crazy little birdy told me you were having problems with your Omega." Erwin smiled sadly and nodded. "Well I don't know if it will help but I could tell you about something me and Nana do when we're going threw a rough patch?" Mike sat forwards a bit. Erwin looked up and raised an eyebrow. Mike continued "It might not work because Levi can be quite hard to convince. But once when Nana and I had been arguing one of her friends told us about this thing called 'venting sex'." Erwin seemed confused. "Hear me out, okay. Basically you put your emotions into your sex, normally it takes us one night to get thing back to normal. If you're angry show it. It's like couples therapy but it's actually fun." Mike finished looking up at Erwin through his bangs.
"You think it would work?" Erwin said after a small silence.
"It's worth a try. We hate seeing you like this. You two are a strong pair and we'd hate to see what you have finish because of an argument. It works for me." Mike could almost see the cogs in Erwins head turning. Erwin stood suddenly, walking round his table he pulled Mike up and into a hug. "Thank you." He said leaving.

He stopped outside their room taking a deep breath. He walked in seeing Levi was all ready in bed but his eyes were staring at the floor. He was curled up on his side facing away from Erwins side of the bed, the same way he had been for at least a week. Mike was right Erwin had to do something, if he left it, it would just get worse. It was bad enough all ready for example when Erwin had gone to spoon Levi in the week, he had his arm pushed away and Levi got up to sleep on the sofa all night. He took his jacket off and placed it on a chair. Erwin sat on the bed and placed a hand on Levi's shoulder "Levi, I want to try something with you."

After explaining the concept of venting sex to Levi, he seemed sceptical but soon found himself pinned down face first on the bed and being pounded by the blonde. There was no care in Erwins touch now, he was ruthless. Levi was cursing and calling Erwin every name under the sun only to get hair pulled. He let out a moan almost everytime Erwin forced himself back in. It was good but not enough for Levi. He lift his head up and turned to his Alpha. "Fuck me like a proper man would." Levi hissed. Erwin growled pulling out and flipping Levi onto his back. Instinctively Levi wrapped his arms around Erwins neck and his legs around the Alphas waist. Erwin took this opportunity to pick Levi up and slam him into the wall above the headboard. Driving himself back in and fucking Levi senseless against the wall. Levi pulled at Erwins hair with one hand and scratched deep marks down the Alphas back and chest with the other. Instead of shouting Erwins name as he came he simply cried 'fuck you'. The feeling of Levi was pure bliss as Erwin came inside him. Erwin moved away from the wall pulling out and dropping Levi on his back on the bed. For a long while all that could be heard was their heavy breathing. Erwin was looking at the ceiling when he felt pressure on his chest. He looked down to see Levi's head resting on his chest. He moved his hand to rest on it's usual spot of Levi's hip but hesitated. A smaller hand pushed it down onto Levi's skin and then moving it to the top of his arse. The smaller hand let go and retreated back to it's place on Erwins abdomen.
Note to self: Thank Mike in the morning.

Morning light woke Erwin the next day. Levi was fully laying on the blondes chest still fast asleep. Erwin lent forwards and kissed Levi's head. He stirred and lifted his head. The two locked eyes for a moment before Levi pulled himself up and kissed Erwin quickly. He placed his head down on Erwins shoulder snuggling into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry, Levi. I've been a tool the past week." Erwin lent his head on Levi's. They sat in silence for a long time, a comfortable silence none the less. The sound of running foot steps could be heard outside right before a frantic knock rapped on the door. Eren burst through the door without being asked. "SIR! Oh shit sorry." Eren looked at the ground embarrassed. Levi rolled off Erwin gracefully allowing the Commander to sit up. "Sir, it's... It's A-Armin. He's he's." Eren was breathless and in a complete tis.
"Eren, calm down. What's wrong with Armin?" Erwins smooth voice filled the room.
"I-I don't know. He's just hurting a lot. It's like the babies trying to get out or something." Eren was close to tears.
"Go to him, we'll be there in a moment." Erwin told Eren, who quickly ran off. The two men sprung into action instantly. Getting dressed quickly and ran down the hall. A quick knock before entering, alerted the boys.
Inside Armin lay on the bed curled over into the fetal position, his hair was lightly wet with sweat and tears continuously fell from his eyes. Eren sat on the floor holding his hand and telling him everything is going to be okay. "I'll get Hanji ready. Get Armin down there as soon as he is in a good state of mind." Erwin turned and left the room. Levi sighed. "Eren get a cold, wet towel for Armins forehead." Levi said calmly. Eren kissed Armins forehead and ran into the bathroom. Levi knealed beside the bed "Armin you need to be on your back, it's not comfortable but you need to calm yourself." Levi helped Armin over when Eren returned, he placed the cloth on Armins head and sat back down. "Why is this happening?" Eren asked scared.
"The baby's ready to come now. Armin we need to take your shirt off." Levi said calmly. Neither of the boys responded. "Jeagar! Shirt." Eren jumped at Levi's tone. He moved straight to help Armin. "We're going to Hanji. They can deliver the baby. Come Armin." Levi said putting one arm under the boy's legs and the other behind his back, carry in him bridal style. Eren seemed distressed by the action. "It's fine Jaegar."

Levi, Erwin and Eren sat outside the room where Armin and Hanji were. Eren was shaking and looked like a ghost. "I don't hear anything. Do you think everything is okay?" Eren asked.
"Armin was knocked out, there won't be any noise." Erwin said quietly.
"But what about the baby it should b-" Eren was cut off by Hanji's ecstatic cries. Levi stood up and burst through the door. "I did it!" She shouted. Armin was laying on the bed slowly waking up and everything seemed calm - besides Hanji that is. "Bring Eren in." Hanji beckoned. Eren of course was already at the door. He instinctively ran to Armins side. Hanji smiled at the boy's as they made sure Armin was unharmed. "You want to see him?" Hanji ask the recruits. They turned and their assistant walked to the boys holding their child. The child was placed in Armins arms. "He's a little early and fragile but he seems perfectly fine." Hanji said. Erens eyes were wide and his mouth was open slightly.After a moment or two the baby began to squirm before he opened his eyes.

One ocean blue and one forest green.