earth, wind & fire

01: earth, wind & fire

• • •

"hey, um, excuse me?"

"wha- oh, yes? how can i help you?"

"by moving. you're kind of blocking the newly released records."

"why would you want those? the real good music is over there."

"the 70's section? you've got to be kidding me."

"excuse you? without people like madonna or groups like earth, wind & fire your shitty music would've never existed."

"ouch. shouldn't you be kind to customers?"

"not to customers with a shitty music taste."

"double ouch. my music taste isn't shitty."

"say's who? musical gods like jason derulo or meghan trainor?"

"you know their names, though."

"i work in a music store, of course i know their names."

"sure. i'm going to go now."

"you aren't going to buy anything?"

"well, i wanted to, but i'm too scared you'll murder me seeing you're so fond of my music taste."

"you're right, i probably would. goodbye."

• • •

first chapter, whoooo!! one of my other stories, for the guy with the grey sweater, just hit 10k reads and i am infinitely grateful for that, so that's why i'm posting this story earlier than i initially had in thought. :-)

this story idea has been sitting in my head for ages and i finally came around to actually write it out when i was on the plane home from holiday. i hope y'all are excited for this story. it will contain a lot of music and artists (large variety too) so if you're interested in that i think you'll really enjoy this story. oh there will be swearing in this too so yeah be warned???

i'll update this ones every week, because it doesn't have that many chapters.

anyways, vote or comment what you think so far and yeah!!

luv, ems