Capítulo 1

I follow him to garden without him noticing.

Quietly so he wouldn't hear me approach I saw him leading some fake blond with obviously fake boobs to the maze. The girl was giggling obviously exicted to have the attention of a handsome nobel guy like himself.

It didn't take long for me to hear the moons made by the girl. I couldn't loose him out of my sight so I stick around and saw as he fuck that girl on a bench. They were both getting quite loud but since everybody was inside the house at the party I doubt anyone would found them here. Which made it the perfect spot for what I had planned for him.

It isn't long thil I hear the fake blond scream of pleasure folowed by the man soon after.

The dress I chose to wear tonight was making me unconfortable from where I was hiding. I had a long red dress, that left my back uncover and I could feel the branches of the bushes sicking on my skin. But that feeling soon fade away as the blond return to the party and left the man alone.

It was time.

I get out of my hiding and make my way to him. He has his back turn to me so he doesn't see me approach. Putting on na innocent face I call his attention.

"Excuse me...Sir?" I call

When he turns to look at me I can see he his surprise to see me there. He takes my apperance slowly not even trying to be subtle about it. Apperantly he liked what he saw.

"How can I help you gorgeous?" he says giving me a flirty smile

"I seem to have gotten lost in the maze. I think I made a wrong turn somewhere..."I explain trying to seem embarrassed "Could you help me?"

I could see his eyes sparkling, probably thinking that he was going to get lucky again tonight.

"What if we make a deal?" he proposed " I'll show you how to leave this maze and in exchange I would like a kiss"

"A kiss?"

"Yes." he was closer to me now. One more step and I would have him right were I wanted him...but first I might have a little fun.

"Very well" I accepted giving him a flirty smile

He smiled, obviously already thinking he had me. He took the final step and now we were face to face, he put his hands in my waist and brought me even closer. I could sence his hard on on my hip and pretended to like it by fake moaning.

He took the oportunity to start kissing my shoulder and making his way to my neck. With what he thought was an act of passion, I raise my leg and bend it at his waist giving me the chance to take the knife had hidden there previously.

He was so busy liking my neck and grabing my ass that he didn't notice anything.

I moan again trying to convince him how much I was liking what he was doing when in fact all I wanted was to cut of his hands and his tongue while I'm at it.

In a second I spin us around and push him against the bench making him sat dow, looking surprised.

"So you like it rough huh?" he said smiling

"You have no idea honey" I said seducing him as I pass my hand through his chest, and going up behind him without ever taking my hand away. The knife that I had kept hidden behind my back is now by my side. I grab his hair roughly and through his head back making him look into my eyes.

"Mr. Tallen sends his regards" I said coldly and then I cut his neck in one single strike. I see his look of shock as the life drains out of his eyes until there is nothing more. He was dead. My mission was complete.

I clean the knife in his shirt, feeling nothing over the dead body in front of me. I put the knife in my leg again and make my way to the house joining the party. I get a couple of stares for the men checking me out but it's nothing I'm not used to. I can see the fake blond from earlier hiting on another man. I can help but feel disgust over this people.

After ten minutes mingling with the crown I make my departure and get into my car. After I'm far enough I call Mr. Tallen.

"It's done." I said when he pick up

"The money his being transfer now. Thank you for your services"

I hang up and check my bank account in y phone. I was 20 thousand dollars richer thanks to this job. I didn't even know what the guy I just killed did, but I don't really care. I made no questions. That is what makes me so good at my job.

I arrive home quickly and prepare myself shower. After 7 minutes I get out of my shower and wrap myself in a towel. I put on my overused t-shirt that goes to my mid tight and covers my boyshorts.

I clean the knife and put next to my arsenal of weapons. I had it all just named it.

I went to my frizer and take out my chocolate mint ice cream, my secret little pleasure that noone knew about, and turn on the tv.

After an hour or so I turn it off and went to put my already empty cup of ice cream in the trash. I happen to look outsider my window and see something that cathes my eye. I look again but I don't see it anymore, it looked like a shadow of a man but I couldn't tell for sure. Even so I didn't thought much about it since if anyone ever dare to attack me they would be the ones going to the hospital, or worse, dead.

I wake up the next day around 6:30 am and get ready for my usual morning run. As I put on a ponytail I look at the mirror and gaze at my reflection. I am what peple call a "classical beauty", blonde, tall and with blue eyes. I had no trouble getting the male sex to notice me but all they saw is a pretty face, nobody saw how ugly I was in the inside.

I grab my phone, my hedphones and go for my run. After an hour I'm back but something seems diferent to me, I don't know if its my assassin's instinct or just plain old woman instuition, but something seems of to me .

Cautiously I open my house door and step inside, immediatly someone tries to grab me from behind and in a quick move I trow him off of me knocking his ass on the floor, before I could finish him off, another guy shows up and attacks me making me fall on top of my center table and breaking it, I grab one of the wooden pieces and hit him with it, making him loose his grib on me. I took my chance and hit him in the troath making him gasp for air and next I kick him in the ribs with a side kick. He goes against my tv breaking it in the process. Suddently I'm attacked by the other guy from earlier, I had already forgotten about this guy, not a mistake I was going to do again.

He's good I got to give him that, as we fight each other he managed to get a few good hits but so did and it was starting to show off, his left leg was limping, a flaw he made the mistake of not covering up. Quickly I go down and kick him in the knee making him fall, I sit on his waist grabbing one of my kitchen knifes, locking his hands with my hands.

"Who the hell are you!?" I ask him threatening him with my knife on his neck. I couldn't help but feel drawn to his blue eyes, but I immediatly remain focus on the question I had made.

He doesn't answered just smirks at me

"What!?! I ask seeing him smirk

"You should watch your back" he said but before I could make sence of his words I feel pain coming from the back of my neck, more like eletric shocks cursing through my body that kept going on and on until I finally lost consciousness and fel on the guy with the most deep blue eyes I had ever seen.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

I would really like to know your opinions on my story.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and happy reading!