Chapter 5

I check my apperance in the mirror one last time and fix some last minute changes. I looked good. I decided on wearing a tight light blue dress that revelead a lot of cleavelage, straighten my hair and put on some light make up.

The party was going to be informal, just a great and meet nothing flashy.

I hear the doorbell ringing so I pick up my hand bag and open the door. I could swear this guy got even hotter since last night. He was wearing dark jeans and a dark blue chemise with the top three buttons on the top undone revealing some of that glorious chest of his. He had the sleeves of his chemise rolled up making him look inviting.

I could tell he was checking me out aswell since his eyes had yet to make contact with mines

"So you do know how to dress up." I comment making montion to shut the door and lock it.

He finaly gets out of his transe and follows me to the car, never saying a word.

The car is already open so I jump right in it. After a couple minutes of silent driving he finaly says:

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?" I ask not understanding his question

"To the people of the party...what do we tell them we are? Married, dating, friends..., what?"

"Friends with benefits." I say trying to get a reaction out of him "That way we are approchable to ohers but noone would suspect us being together." I explain

He nods and no more words are exchange the rest of the ride to the party. He stops the car in front of a big house with soft music coming out from the inside. An employee opens my car door and assists in my exit. I can tell he likes what he saw by the way he stutter and his eyes kept diverting to my chest. Michael soon joins me and handovers the car keys to the employee so that he can park the car. We walk inside and heads immediatly turn to us. I put on a smile and look around detecting all the security measures and personal.

 I put on a smile and look around detecting all the security measures and personal

We walk deeper into the house and quickly manage to find our target. She was right there with her arm wrap around her husband's and with the luxurious necklace on full display in her neck. The necklace was even more beautiful in real live. The red of the rubis sparkled everytime light hit them directly calling everybodys attencion.