Win...win?

Jack's POV:

"Alex, i swear she is the one! She's so cute, especially when she does that thing with her nose when you tell her a joke and everyone else laughs at the joke, but all i can do is watch at how adorable she is! Please, please give me a chance, can we do this?" he exclaims.

"Fine, whatever man, but if it goes wrong i don't want you to get hurt is all. It's all on you" Alex replied.

"Y/N's worth the chance, so i'll take it." Jack said.

"Wow guys, its us, Alex and Jack as always, anything that may offend you during this episode is your own fault for listening! I'm joking, i think, anyway this is FULL FRONTAL!!" Alex said as he introduced the show.

The show carried on, as time was ticking down closer to the awaited moment from Jack. It was becoming more and more obvious he was nervous about something to the audience, though they could not see it, Jack was sweating slightly and becoming fidgety, playing with anything remotely near him. As the time ticked by, it was time. Time for their 'Are you smarter than Jack?' segment, with special guest, none other than Jack's best friend and crush, Y/N.

As the game continued on, with Jack in the lead (for once), it was the last question going out to Y/N.

"Okay Y/N, are you ready? Jack's intelligence is relying on whether you answer this one right or not, and i will pay you right now if you can get it right just so Jack can never win" Alex pleaded.

"Wow, are you saying i can't answer it right myself, are you insulting my intelligence?? I'm officially offended, and I thought we were friends *fake cries*" you reply.

"Uhhm, I'll just carry on with the question.... Okay so, remember if you get this question correct, you win. Here we go, will you go on a date with Jack?" Alex questioned.

"I...I...wow, omg. Uhhhhmm" Y/N says, as Jack becomes deeply worried that he's messed this up, this being your best friend, your let's eat pizza at 3am best friend, your share anything with best friend. Panic arises quickly as his breath is shortening with every word trying to stay dead quiet for any sense of answer.

"Like I really do like him, but he's my best friend. I don't want to date him and something goes wrong and I lose my best friend, without him I'm nothing. But then isn't that every reason to say yes? Does he even like me or are you messing around? Then again the past couple of months have been very awaiting, I've really wanted to kiss him but I've been waiting for a moment, like get really drunk and then if it goes wrong I'll blame the alcohol type of moment, I really don't know what to say. What if this is a prank?" You finally mumble out.

"This is not a joke. I can confirm this is 100% serious and Jack is very anxious of your response least to say" Alex confirms

"Oh... Ok... Yes! I'll go on a date with Jack, what's the worst that can happen?!" You respond.

"Yay!! And we have a winner!! Y/N wins!! Your price is you get to go on a date with Jack!! Any girls or guys, no judgement here, dream!!" Alex exclaims.

"Yay! Like omg I gotta go tell all my girlfriends and totes get my hair and nails did! Like oh my ahhhh!!! *laughter*" you respond.

"Shut up! You love me and the idea of this!" Jack states.

"Whatever Jack maybe, maybe not. Dun dun dunnnn. Wait Alex? Are you still gonna pay me?" You say.

"Uhhh well uhmm oh no the lines cutting off. Bye Y/N!" Alex says.

The guys finish the episode of full frontal in relaxation as Jack had scored himself a date with the beautiful Y/N.