Candy Man

"Rian stop it!"

"Rian that's enough no more we're gonna be huge"

"Y/N chill we'll be fine it'll be fun I swear!"

Okay so some explanation might be appropriate here.

You and Rian haven't had much time together recently with rehearsals and everything for tour soon, you two decided to set a night for a 'date', to be more specific a 'movie date'.

You two were getting ready, getting blankets, changing into comfy clothes, getting drinks, picking movies, getting snacks.... until you realised you have neither snacks nor movies. So you had to go to the store to get some.

"Just put a coat and shoes on it'll fine, no one will notice" Rian tried to convince you not to change again before going to the store. You would make him go on his own but then it takes away part of the date I suppose.

"But everyone will notice" You tried to argue back.

"Who cares we'll be together and that's all that matters they can notice and stare at both of us, is that any better?"

"Fine, lets just gets snacks and movies and come straight back"

Once you two were at the store you both went straight to the movie section.

"What type of movie are we looking for?" You curiously asked.

"Whatever sounds good to you" Rian said before kissing your forehead.

"Oooohh what about this one... 21 jump street" (A/N this movie is hilarious and I can't wait to see 22 jump street when it comes out 😂)

Rian took the movie from your grasp and read what it's about.

"Sounds good, lets get a few more" Rian replied.

After picking 10 more movies, you and Rian like your movies, you moved onto the snacks section of the store.

You and Rian raced each other down to the sweets aisle after picking some healthier snacks, not like they're going to be eaten though.

You were both picking out some sweets... until Rian got carried away... bringing you up to date.

"Rian stop it!"

"Rian that's enough no more we're gonna be huge"

"Y/N chill we'll be fine it'll be fun I swear!"

"But we'll be sick from all the sweets"

"That's why we're buying healthy snacks to, so we can balance out our eating"

"Okay but if we're sick I'm blaming it all on you"

You buy your snacks and DVDs then come home.

You stay up most of the night and morning watching movies all cuddled up in blankets eating the mountain of snacks you brought, avoiding the healthy ones of course.

The next morning you went downstairs to see the mess you two made last night, there were sweets and crumbs everywhere and many many sweets left... but I'm sure they won't go to waste any time soon.