Imagine 1- Mr. Moodswings

You and Alex have been dating for just over a year now but lately things with Alex have been a bit off, Alex has been having lots of mood swings and it's beginning to get you down.

You were sat on the couch when Alex just walked through the front door to the flat you had both only recently brought together.

"Hi Alex"

"Hi babe"

"How was practice?"

"Yeh it was just normal I suppose"

"While you're up could you get me a glass of water from the kitchen please"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Well I could but it's just your standing up already"

"Fine I'll get it"

Alex went to the kitchen and poured you a glass of water and bought it back into the lounge for you

"Thank you"

"Anytime babe"

Alex then kissed you on the cheek. This was getting a little too weird now his mood swings were becoming irrelevant and too often.

Alex then went upstairs to go for a shower. Whilst in the shower you thought up a plan to confront Alex about his mood swings without being to pushy, you decided that when he came out the shower you were going to come straight out with it.

Alex had just finished his shower but hadn't yet come out of the bathroom you were waiting beside.

It's been about 5 minutes now and he still hadn't come out, you decided to knock on the door. You heard sobs and quick movement so you opened the door.

"OMG Alex what is happening"

"Oh god no! You wasn't supposed to find out!"

"Well I was going to find out soon Alex"

You started crying.

"I never meant for this to happen!"

"Alex it's amazing!"

"B-but I'm pregnant"