I...I love someone else

You and Zack had always been friends, the bestest of friends actually. He always knew how to make you laugh and always said the right things at the most perfectest time.

People come up to you two all the time to tell you that you're a great couple, it was funny at first but then you realised you never could be a couple, because well you love someone else....

Zack had actually admitted his desirable love to you before you had to friendzone him. He's a great guy, he really is but you can't give up on that other love.

One day Zack asked you out on a date, but you had to decline. You had already started dating your other love. So Zack asked to meet him. He looked a bit shocked when you said that every time he's around, you just have to get rid of him.

This was when Zack said " that's not really how a relationship is supposed to work though, you have to be there for each other to love and support one another"

To which you replied, "but our relationship is different, without it our relationship would turn mouldy and unhealthy"

Zack was still confused though, so he asked to meet this special guy.
"He should be here in about an hour"

"Fine, I'll just hang around until then, I have to meet him! I have to know who's better than me!"

"Just don't touch him, he's mine"

"...okay... whatever"

*an hour passes and the door bell rings*

"He's here! You shout through the house"

Zack immediately gets up to meet this guy, but he is only greeted with a pizza box.
"Here's... my boyfriend"

"But it's a pizza"

"I know, we were made for each other!"

"So you can't date me because of a pizza!"

"Pretty much, yep!"