Chapter 12

The rest of the day goes smoothly and soon all guild members slowly scatter themselves after dinner with full bellies and content feelings. Team X are some of the ones who choose to retire to their room for now, maybe not yet to sleep, but to be someplace comfortable. They arrive shortly, Ember sucking the juices out of a last Cheri Berry before chomping it down and licking her lips from the delightfully tingly spiciness.

Sparky leans against her, fanning his mouth with one paw. "I still don't get the appeal of eating so many of those..."

She licks his cheek, where a bit of juice is. "Did you also not get the appeal of the MooMoo Milk they had off to the side for cooling your mouth off?"

"I lost that when Mudkip 'casually mentioned' how it came straight from a Miltank and that mental image never left." He shudders a bit.

She raises an eyebrow at this. "Where else would it come from? I know other Pokemon give milk, but Miltanks are considered the best for many reasons."

"It's different." He finally finishes fanning his mouth, but doesn't stop leaning on her. "It's one of those things you like just having as information in the back of your head that doesn't jump to the front when you go to take a sip."

"I guess..." She nuzzles him. "At least you recover nicely from heat."

He smirks a bit as he nuzzles back. "You made me more resistant to it, I think."

"Not a bad thing." She giggles, lightly buffeting him with her tails. "Though I don't think there are static berries for you to help me get resistant to."

"Is... that a good thing?" He tilts his head, unsure how to take that, before shrugging it off and licking her cheek. "Never mind. Ready to rest?"

"Rest? Yes. Not quite sleep though." Her eyes widen a moment. "One sec." She turns her head and shoots out a short burst of flame that doesn't reach the wall or floor, almost like a polite cough. Turning back to him, she smiles sheepishly. "Sorry, a little buildup from all that."

He laughs a bit. "I fear for the day you have a Pokemon walking on either side of you."

She lets out a small sniff as she bumps his ear with her nose. "Until then, you get to be the one getting all my excess heat."

"Still not complaining about that." He catches her ear gently in his mouth playfully as they settle down on their combined bed.

She giggles and squeaks, trying to roll away from him as her tails wag. Not letting her get away, he pulls her close against him with his paws, holding onto her ear and making nomming sounds. She starts laughing, her paws kicking lightly in the air as she flails.

Eventually, he lets her go and just nuzzles her. "So silly."

"You know you love it." She purrs as she nuzzles him back, drawing closer to one of his blue ears.

He notices this and flicks his ear away. "You breathe fire. You don't get to bite any part of me." He sticks his tongue out.

She grins. "That's what you think." She darts forward and latches onto his ear, nibbling contently.

He yelps before sighing and settling in. "Fiiiiiiine, you win."

Her tails flop over him as she settles in to enjoy her prize, softly chewing his ear. "I wouldn't burn you," she mutters.

The Shinx nuzzles her as best he can. "So... excited for the trip the day after tomorrow?"

She nods. "Guilds don't go on big trips that often. It's always cool to see what other members can do and find ways to improve ourselves."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Redemption and Revivalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें