Chapter 45 - Trick or heat?

Saturday 7pm.

"Come on Tori, you have to do something!" Hanna complained, as she finished doing her red lipstick. "Im not going, i told you!" Tori told her, as she sat on her bed. "Why not? You might enjoy it" Spencer told her, walking out of Tori's bathroom, in a halloween costume of a long old dress and wig. "Yeah, okay queen Elizabeth" Tori shook her head. "Toby, and Caleb are coming! Why cant you?" Spencer asked her. "I dont have anything! I said, no....and i meant it" Tori looked at the girls.

"We have...a queen, and...old time prostitute" Tori mocked a little. "Im Rosie the riveter!" Hanna snapped. "With, tight ass short shorts, and a crop denim top?" Tori looked at her. "Its...modernised" Hanna shook her head. "Of course" Tori sighed. "Please." Spencer pleaded. "I dont have anything to wear anyway" Tori shrugged. "I can fix you!" Hanna opted in. "Guuys..." Tori whined quietly. "Come on! Give me, an idea" Hanna told her.

Tori took a long sarcastic sigh, as she watched Hanna walk into her closet. "Ooh..." Hanna held up a skirt. "No" Tori shook her head. "Come on, black...short...sexy" Hanna winked. "No." Tori repeated shaking her head. "What about these jeans?" Hanna held up old jeans. "What am i going as? A hobo?" Tori sighed. "Im trying to help here!" Hanna told her. "I dont want to go! You cant go to a halloween parrty in normal clothes!" Tori sighed, and stood up.

"How about you go as...a vampire? Or goth...or something dark" Spencer smiled. "Again, with the judgement about me wearing dark clothes" Tori looked at her. "No, we're not!" Spencer looked at her. "Okay, how about that...you put these on, this on and...i'll do your hair and makeup and you can be a sexy....gothic girl with a secret....?" Hanna held out, black ripped shorts, and shirt with a skull and diamantes on it. Tori sighed before grabbing her sleeveless cameo jacket. "Can i wear this?" She asked. "Sure" Hanna smiled as she picked out wedges and handing them to Tori.

Tori got changed into the shorts, and shirt before sticking her shoes on. She sat as Hanna did her makeup and straightened her hair till it was poker straight. Fixing her middle parting, and straight bangs, Hanna brushed out Tori's hair before hairspraying it and fixing up her makeup. "Now you want dak makeup?" Hanna asked. "The darker the better" Tori smiled handing her purple lipstick. "Okay, im going to put your red in the corner of your lips before putting the purple in the middle" Hanna smiled.

After she was done, Hanna sat back and smiled as Spencer looked at Tori. "Wow." Spencer smiled widely. "Likey" She nodded. Tori stood up and walked to her mirror, to see a cat eye look. Black eyeshadow with purple shimmer, false lashes and small dimantes in the outer corner of the makeup. Sharp contours to make her face look narrower and her lips dark. Her hair, poker straight. "Woah" Tori commented. "Wow, i like it" She smiled. "All the guys will want your ass" Hanna giggled.

-

The girls walked into Scott's house, with Caleb and Toby. Toby dressed as a police officer, and Caleb dressed as casual as possible. He wasnt in the mood, and he and Tori werent exactly best friends right now. Tori looked around before spotting someone familiar. Tall, blonde quiff and cute smile with a lip ring. "Luke" Tori smiled walking over to him. He had a mask over his eyes and he was dressed as a turtle? "Tori?" He asked looking at her, his mouth open a little. "Hi!" Tori smiled. "What...uhm...what are you supposed to be?" He cleared his throat. "I bored goth girl" She joked before smiling.

"You?" She asked. "Ninja turtle" He grinned and nodded. "Awwh thats cute!" Tori giggled. " I mean...cool" SHe nodded once she saw Luke's face. "Yeah...the guys are around" He turned around, and Tori felt a hand at the back of her thigh. She turned to see another turtle, but with a different mask and red hair. "You look real good" Michael whispered in her ear. "Wow, your a ninja too?!" Tori ignored his words. "Yeah, we all foolishly thought it would be cool" Luke laughed a little.