Chapter 68 - School sucks.

Welcome to high school. 4 years of being judged on how you look, where drama will fill your head with anxiety. You'll fail for big tests that you studies weeks for. Spending more time wishing you were somewhere else. Where you should be worrying about school work, but arent. People will talk behind your back, but be nice to your face. They will spread rumours, and anything disrespectful about you if it means...they will get a laugh. Its something we all go through, its unavoidable.

Tori sat in Mr Fitz room. He was in the teachers base doing work, and Tori sat staring into space. Thinking of what to do, what to say and wondering how the hell she could even set foot into school. Never, was she the one to be afriad of what people thought of her, and didnt give a shit about how people judged her, clothes, makeup, personality. However sometimes, if a rumour as rude and fucked up as getting told you've got sexual problems, and are with child...it kinda knocks down that little self esteem you have.

It was Tuesday. Lunch time and it was health class after this. She really didnt want to go, she just wanted to go home and curl under her duvet and...scream. Cry, whatever was going to happen that was going to stop this stupid mess!

Just then the door opened she looked up to see Michael walk in. He closed the door, turned to her and smiled. "Awh" SHe sighed as she stared at him. "You okay, babe?" He asked, walking over. "Hmm? I dont know, are the sex diseases gone?" She asked him. He sighed, and sat down besider her. "No. Seriously though...dont worry." He put his hand on top of hers. "Dont worry? You...really?" She asked him sarcastically and moved her hand away.

"Tori I promise, ill get this asshole. He'll, She'll, they'll be sorry!" He frowned looking at her. Tori sighed and nodded. "Yeah, well its a school with over thousands of students...we'll defo find out" Tori smiled, and nodded. Michael sighed and turned her seat around making Tori face him. "Come here" He smiled taking her hands, and intertwining their fingers. "Please stop worrying, i'll find out. Besides, it just shows you how little they are and how pathetic their lives are" He told her.

"Are you going to go all CSI on them and interview them?" Tori asked. Michael smiled and shook his head. "Let me take care of it" He squeezed her hands. Tori sighed and nodded. "I dont want to go to class" She looked at him. "What...oh, health" He made a face. "I can just imagine the...looks..whispers...sarcasm" She tutted. "I'll sit with ya" Michael smiled. "Without Calum?" She raised an eyebrow. "He wont mind" He nodded.

"Oh yeah, how discreet" She laughed quietly. "Oh, im also sorry about the other day" He nodded. "What...for?" Tori asked. "When we were with everyone and you almost kicked Ashton's head in...i kissed you" He smiled, like a cute child. "You kissed me head...if my friends understand and are with me...they wont add any more drama. Thats also another reason why you shouldnt ditch Calum to sit with me" She nodded.

Michael looked at her. "You wanna...ditch class?" He smirked. Tori shook her head as she laughed. "Since when did you...care so much more than having sex?" She raised her eyebrows. "Uh...you know i care! Of course i care" He tutted and shook his head. "Ohh yeah?" She mocked, leaning in. "Yeahh" He grinned before their lips skimmed each others. Just then the door opened and they sat back and looked up to see Mr Fitz walk in.

"Oh...sorry guys" He smiled. "Still here Tori??" He smiled at her, walking to his desk. "Yeah, sorry sir" She sighed. "No, no its completely fine. Just as long...as you dont leave rubbish or left over lunch" He then chuckled. "Not at all sir" Michael smiled. "Oh, personality change?" Mr Fitz mocked a little as he smiled widely. "Mikey, has always been nice...deep down" Tori grinned as she put her hand on his chin, and squeezed his cheeks with her fingers making Michael laugh.

"Mm okay...you two...got friendlier" Mr Fitz nodded. "We're like two peas in a pod!" Michael put his arm across Tori's shoulder and winked. "Awwwwh!" Tori mocked a little, making Mr Fitz laugh.

"I dont suppose....you have a free period next do ya?" Tori asked. Mr Fitz thought for a moment then shook his head. "No, i have a class to take" He sighed and looked them both. "You two wanna sit in here? You got a free period?" He asked them. "Not really" Michael looked at Tori. "Yes!" Tori told him quietly.

"So....." Mr Fitz laughed a little. "No, we dont" Michael nudged Tori. "Its a class...we dont need to show up for every lesson" Tori lied a little. "Well, if you can and if your allowed i'll let my class open for you both." He smiled and nodded. "Thank you sir" Tori smiled.

Just then the bell rang and they all looked at each other. "We better go...." Michael whispered to Tori. Tori sighed, and stood up taking her bag. "Thank you again Mr Fitz" Tori smiled and nodded. Tori and Michael walked out the classroom and headed up to health class.

-

"Ahh hello!" Shane greeted them both. The class was starting to fill up. Paranoid Tori kicked in. "Hey" Michael mumbled and headed to his seat. Tori sat down, and looked around the room. A few people looking at her. "People are staring" She whispered to Michael. "Calm down" He soothed her and nodded. "So, today...we are going to be talking about teenage relationships" Shane sighed as he put up a powerpoint on the board.

Calum walked over and sat down. "Okay?" He smiled and nodded. "Okay...." Tori nodded and Michael smiled a little. "How about we talk about how school sucks?" Michael called out. "Yeah, i like your choices. However, maybe not now" Shane smiled. "How, rumours can ruin someones life?" Michael looked around the class. Tori sighed as she looked up at Shane. His face asking what was going on.

"Yeah, and how people are stupid enough to believe what others say!" Tori butted in before half smiling at Michael. The room fell silent, and people all looked at each other.

"So...is it true?" A girl then asked. Tori turned to her and saw her looking straight at her. "Which part?" Tori then scoffed. "You've got...some stuff going on down there?" A guy asked. "Whats going on?" Shane then asked confused. "Pregnant?" A girl then asked. "Which guy did you hook up with?" Another girl asked. Shane looked at Tori.                        

"Its all lies. All of it" Michael spoke up. "How do you know?" A guy asked him. "Because, its true. Someone has told a messed up rumour and its spread, and its grew different rumours which has burst out" Tori sighed. SHe looked at her boots then back up at the class, which was now staring at her. "I didnt hook up with anyone over winter break, unless you call watching netflix 24/7 is a hook up" Tori then nodded.

"I didnt get knocked up, and i dont have any funky things going on...down...there" Tori then turned pink. "Its all lies. I dont know who started it, i dont know how it all came out in different things...but when i do find out who started it all...their going to be sorry!" Tori warned.

"Have....have you told pastoral care Tori?" Shane then asked her. Tori turned and looked at him. "No...i havent. All because im not hurt by stupid rumours made up by people who have pathetic lives" Tori sighed. "Yeah, also...what are teachers gonna do? Go all CSI and interview people?" Michael mocked and Tori smiled and shook her head.

"Thats...F-ed up. I cant believe someone would do that to you....you havnt done shit to anyone"  The girl told her. "Hm! Well...people think different" Tori nodded. "Yeah, i doubt teachers would do shit. They'd probably make an emergancy assembaly and tell people how ' Bullies ' are bad" A guy mocked at he laughed. "Of course, i bet it was on of your type who started it!" A girl tutted. "Oi, girls are just as bad as guys!" He defended himself.

"Tori, this is serious. You have to tell someone..." Shane told her. "Can we forget this? Im not going to stress out my mind because some low life fucker is a total dick head!" She cursed. Then looking at Shane she giggled. "Sorry" she smiled. "Dont worry" He nodded and smiled a little.

Ahh this chapter succkkss!! Im so sorry! :( <3<3<3