Chapter 64 - On my way.

It was the Thursday after new years day. Tori and Michael hadnt spoke and well...missing you is an understated word. Tori, sat all day and night watching shitty movies, and TV shows to pass the time as she checked her phone. Not one call, or text from him. She kept her bracelet on.

Ever been so scared to do something, incase you end up humiliated or it turns out wrong? It happens a lot in life to people. Where its either, singing out loud, speaking to a crowd, dancing to an audience. Going travelling, or telling someone you like them so much. To as simple as sticking your hand up in class to tell an answer.

Most people, go through it by not taking chances. They end up, not even experimenting what they wanted to do and end up going through life wondering what might've, could've happened. Sometimes your actions, speak for what you cant say. Pissed off, happiness, annoyed, anger. All repulsed off by actions. Yelling, hugging, punching. Well all have them. I simple kiss, could tell a million things. Having sex with someone could do that too. Sometimes, you feel nothing.

There will never be a time, where you dont think to yourself. What if? What if, i did like that person? What if they like me? What if, i fall for them? Could it happen? You never know, life hits you with unexpected paths, and you have to take the journey. You cant stop, you just have to keep going and either find a good path, or track out till you finally do.

Tori went through many different feelings. From hate, to tolerate, like, pity, happiness, love. It can go on. Even scared. She liked Michael, that much now that she was scared to tell him. How crazy is that? She could tell him everyday that she hated him, and he was a prick...but now. The tables have changed, and she couldnt get a word out. Hoping, he'd call her, or even a simple Hi.

It was 9pm, on a Thursday night. Tori sat eating M&Ms, drinking soda and basically making really bad health choices, by eating loads of candy. Giving up, on eating she shoved the packet away and took a drink before streching out a little. This was bullshit. 18 years old, and didnt have any plans. Who even was she anymore? This time...a few months ago, she'd be staying witht the girls.

Soon, her phone chimed and she opened her eyes. Sitting up, she grabbed her phone and looked at the text.

From Michael ; " Hey "

Tori gasped silently. As she began to text back, her phone began to ring. It was Michael.

"Michael?" Tori smiled.

"Tori" he spoke back.

"Hi" She spoke.

"Hey, what you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing....you?" She asked him back.

"...Nothing. Cool" She heard him sigh.

Tori nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"I uh...miss things" He suddenly told her.

Tori smiled, tears in her eyes. "Me too" She blurted out.

"Tori...?" He asked her.

"Yeah..." She held her breath.

"I need you." He simply told her.

Tori let her breath out, as she smiled.

"Im on my way" She told him, before hanging up.

There was no, sexual tone about his voice. It was subtle, and truthful. She quickly got up, and changed into leggings and a shirt before sticking her jacket on. She brushed her hair, and touched up her makeup before grabbing her keys and phone. She jogged down her stairs.