Chapter 59 - Stranger.

It had been two weeks since the whole bust up with Shane and Michael. It was already 11th December and exam practice was now in action. Sending away forms for college, completing essays and starting tests. Michael hadnt really been talking to Tori, and she was beginning to get a little put off. She didnt exactly like him at times, but as much as she didnt want to admit it...she was starting to miss talking with him.

It was iced up outside, and snowing. Exactly one week and three days till they all got off for christmas break!

Tori sat in the library. Studying for her history test, that was on the Monday. Learning paragraphs, upon pararaphs of information to write down, and explain. She yawned, as she waited for the bell to go. It was second last period and she sat with her scarf around her neck. Full skinny jeans, boots with a little heel with fur inside and a heavy jacket. She adjusted her beanie on her head before sitting, and slipping out her phone.

Checking the time.

14:17pm

Still had a few minutes before the bell went for last period. She sighed and put her phone on the table, before picking up her pen and scanned her notes. Highlighted, notes on multiply paragraphs.

"Hey" A voice disturbed her. She turned and saw Ashton walk towards her. "Oh....Hi" Tori nodded, as she watched him sit down in front of her. "What you doing?" He asked, smiling as he clasped his hands. "Uh, studying for history. Got the big test on Monday" Tori sighed. "Ah, so has Luke." He smiled. "Yeah...." Tori nodded. "So, what you doing? Shouldnt you be in class?" Tori asked. "Yeah, but we got out early for next period. Not gonna bother going...it's woodshop and well, we're doing fuck all right now" He whispered a little before smiling.

Tori nodded, letting out a small laugh. "Well...what you gonna do? Sneak home?" She smiled at him. "Nah..." He leaned back and shrugged. "Have you spoken with Mikey?" He then asked her. Tori looked up at him, the shook her head. "Not since...the beginning of the week...and it was brief" Tori admitted to him. "Yeah, he's kinda off with us right now" Ashton nodded, making a confused face. "Oh?" Tori asked. "Yeah. Not really practicing music with us as much, rarely being his...over the top self here" He meant the school.

"Well, i couldnt tell ya" Tori shrugged. "He's been talking a lot to you" He smiled. Tori shrugged again. "And....?" SHe asked. "No, im just saying" He nodded. "Cool" Tori tried to stop the conversation. "Well!" He sighed and sat up. "Maybe he's just having an off week. Hey, Luke is downstairs in english on a free period. Why dont you two...check up on studying?" He smiled. "Uh...." Tori smiled looking at him. "Its cool. Its going to be my free period next...i may just go home" SHe told him.

"Yeah well..." Ashton sighed. "How different...has Mikey been?" Tori asked. "Uh...quieter." Ash nodded. "Doesnt really care...not talking as much. Trying to avoid corridors when switching classes?" He told her a little confused. "Oh...okay" Tori nodded. "We were out the other day, and he didnt even want to come into the music store" He shrugged.

"Oh, well...if you see him. Could you tell him to text me?" She asked. "Sure, sure...if he bothers to talk with us" He chuckled, before moving his hair from his face. "You need a trim" Tori joked as she nodded to his hair, packing her folder and notebook away. "Nah, not yet" He giggled as he smiled.

Tori stood up, and sighed getting her bag. "Okay, well...talk to ya later" She grinned before turning. "Oh Tori?" Ashton called. "Yeah?" Tori turned back to him smiling. "Theres...a party...." He smiled. "Oh. No! No more partys" Tori sighed, smiling. "No fire involved" He chuckled. "Nah, sorry Ash" Tori shrugged. "Oh please. Its a christmas one before we break up" He smiled. "The whole year with idiots?" Tori mocked.

"No. Its uh...my cousin. The boys know him too. He's heading to college, and he was thinking about having this party. Turns out, his mom and dad are heading out for the night and he's asked if we want to join in on the party with his friends. Theyre...mature. So im allowed to invite a few people...i can trust!" Ashton smiled. "You can bring along...Hanna and Spencer" He nodded. "With...the guys. If Caleb...is a must" He made a face. Tori rolled her eyes as she smiled.

"Its next Friday. Before the last week. We'll try and get Michael back to earth too...its more or less his mates that are in a relationship, so no stupid party go-ers" He chuckled standing. "I dont....know" Tori made an off face. "Hey come on" Ash nodded. "Party full of relationship people....?" Tori shrugged, scrunching her nose.

"You can come along with me" He offered. "Uhm...sorry?" Tori smiled. "Well...your friends are...together. Uh, Calum is taking a girl...Luke is...too shy, and Mikey well...." He shrugged. "As friends! We're just...getting along more" He shrugged smiling at her.

"Okay, okay! Fine. But! We're not going...together. I'll bring my friends" She giggled smiling, and nodding. "Ehh! Good!" Ashton grinned. "See you later!" Tori sung a little as she turned and waved.

-

Tori walked to her car, and unlocked it as she shoved her bag in. Sighing, she unzipped her jacket to head in. Turning she looked to see Michael walked out of school. Blue hair, leather jacket with his snapback on. Should she say something?

She looked around the car park to see she if she could his car, and soon she spotted it. A few cars away from hers. "Shit!" Tori sighed, as she closed her car door. She took her keys and walked to the pathway, as she watched Michael walk towards her. He started to slow down before stopping. He looked away before walking to her again.

"So...you are still on earth?" She asked him. "What you talking about?" He stopped in front of her. "Well, i havent really heard from you over the week. Is everything okay?" SHe asked him. "Everything is fine" He nodded. "Really? Because we've...been on edge ever since your bust up with Shane. Since then...you've attended one of his classes Michael." Tori sighed. "And.?" He shrugged.

"You've left me and Calum to make excuses for you!" She told him. "Well...its none of your busniess. Not ' Shanes '" He mocked. "Not Calums" He told her. "Ashton is worried about you" SHe told him. "Look...nothing is going on. Im fine! Leave it please?" He asked, before walking off. "Michael, we know this doesnt help us. Talk to me" SHe turned and followed him.

"Us? I thought there was no us?" He chuckled as he got to his car. "You know what i mean!" Tori told him. "No, i dont!" Michael turned to her, sounding pissed. "You...say we're nothing, I cant care about you. Then when we decide to get together and have a turn...its as if...we've been with one another for ages" He told her.

Tori stood looking up at him, silent. "So, what are you saying?" SHe asked. "I dont know!" He sighed. "Its a fucked up situation we've got into yet....neither of us can finish it" He told her. "WHy not? Its only..." "Only sex! I fucking know!" Michael told her. "Keep your voice down!" SHe hushed him, as she looked around. "What the heck are you talking about?! We cant finish what? Having sex?" She asked. "Well, i feel bad for not talking to you...i come to you. You dont talk to me...in fact...i come to you either way" He shrugged.

"Mikey..." Tori sighed. "No. We both need this" He told her. "I dont even know...what your talking about!" Tori shook her head. "We need...to think. You were right. If this continues, one of us are going to get hurt. One of us arent as strong as they look" He nodded before getting into his car.

"WHat the...?" Tori spoke but he closed the door, and started the engine. "Michael!" Tori called, but he drove out of the parking space, and out the school. Leaving Tori, standing freezing, and utterly confused to what he meant.

What do you guys think should happen? Or what do you think Michael thinks/wants? :O :O :) <3<3<3